Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You mean the language you half understand and the one you have to use to go abroad with lol...suck it up buttercup. 

😂😂 once again you proofen what I posted...even a translation program doesn't understand it only partly and even this makes no sense..🤷‍♂️🤔

Just an observation but I tend to think Big Guy is just a good friend of Martina, maybe old friends (same home town?, school?). Perhaps a date or two in their past history, but just friends now. Seems like a nice guy.
It also looked like Alberto was quite annoyed while Big Guy was there, scarcely talking to him and staying as far away as he could on his balcony perch.
Fascinating.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Just an observation but I tend to think Big Guy is just a good friend of Martina, maybe old friends (same home town?, school?). Perhaps a date or two in their past history, but just friends now. Seems like a nice guy.
It also looked like Alberto was quite annoyed while Big Guy was there, scarcely talking to him and staying as far away as he could on his balcony perch.
Fascinating.

Was the argument last week so intense that they now barely look or speak to each other?

29 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Was the argument last week so intense that they now barely look or speak to each other?

Yes. Worst argument I've seen them have to date, apparently about money. Martina seems to want to talk now but Alberto shuts her out and seems to have a deep anger inside him. He cooked a nice dinner for the two of them the other night and then barely spoke a word to Martina while they were sitting at their little table eating. So sad to see the deterioration of this couple.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Yes. Worst argument I've seen them have to date, apparently about money. Martina seems to want to talk now but Alberto shuts her out and seems to have a deep anger inside him. He cooked a nice dinner for the two of them the other night and then barely spoke a word to Martina while they were sitting at their little table eating. So sad to see the deterioration of this couple.

It will soon be over.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will soon be over.

It appears so. My Spanish is below rudimentary level but I think Martina admitted as much to the Big Guy last evening.
Maybe that's what Alberto is over the edge about. Yet another disappointment about to happen in his life.

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

It appears so. My Spanish is below rudimentary level but I think Martina admitted as much to the Big Guy last evening.
Maybe that's what Alberto is over the edge about. Yet another disappointment about to happen in his life.

He is not entirely innocent of the disappointment.🤔 Dani is a good friend of her (they know each other for a long time), not more not less. He has often visited  Martina and Alberto and took care of Taco when Martina was on vacation, someone you can rely on.👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1