Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

41 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Anybody else lose connectivity with M&A apt?  Buffering. . . buffering . . 

Thumbnails but no full screen.

Sorry . . back now, but freezing up on and off!

Sí. Va començar ahir.

12 minutes ago, zone51 said:

what a circus in this apartment, when Martina arrive then alberto and gf left and when Martina left then Alberto arrive few minutes later 🙃

it's like they having all their own lifes now it's all well organized

They are on different shifts in the apartment for the dog lmfao and the arrangement appears to be that they are in an open relationship so they can do as they please. 

Several years ago, I first watched this apartment when Martina and the Big Guy started getting intimate on the sofa. It was the only reason that I started to watch. For all those years, several pundits on this page have denied anything other than a "friendship". Now we will see if who's version of this relationship is the correct one. Martina and the Big Guy are now cuddling the same way they did when I first watched.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

The scene years ago involved the Big Guy rubbing Martina thighs and playing in her hair. He even put her hair in his mouth and chewed sensuously. Martina did not reciprocate but allowed him to touch her. Let's see if anything develops now that all the other cats are out of the bag. LOL

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Several years ago, I first watched this apartment when Martina and the Big Guy started getting intimate on the sofa. It was the only reason that I started to watch. For all those years, several pundits on this page have denied anything other than a "friendship". Now we will see if who's version of this relationship is the correct one. Martina and the Big Guy are now cuddling the same way they did when I first watched.

on the day when my fucking sub ended🤬

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I remember. He would run his hands thru her hair. I said then that if he could get thru then I have a chance and he seems to have. So maybe......

7 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you ddhm for addressing this topic again and for supporting me and understanding what I'm concerned about. Since I have been following your posts for a long time, I know that you are one of the forum members who are characterized by very good posts.

Regarding your suggestion to publish my post again: Now that the forum admin StnCld316 has written that he wants to read/check my post again, I will first wait for his conclusion.

However, a few general comments about the forum rules, which I have read very carefully several times.
 My conclusion: Take it and throw it in the nearest trash can.
Why: The rules are not applicable to the current RLC structure due to the are not adapted.

Some examples:
The rules apply to apartments. Which apartments are there in B4 or B7? To do this, CC should first define what an apartment is.

In USA: An apartment is a private residence in a building or house that's divided into several separate dwellings.
In Germany: An apartment is accommodation with separate bedrooms and living rooms as well as a kitchenette.

Accordingly, M&A live in an apartment.However, in my opinion, the rooms in B4 and B7 are not apartments as they do not have their own dining area, kitchen and only some have their own bathrooms and toilets.

Because most tenants constantly switch between B4 and B7 (but also B1, etc.), the forum rules do not apply here also.

Here are some examples:

The Martina/Nelly relationship largely took place in B4. However, the first night of love in B4 took place in Megan's bedroom (formerly Taylor, then Aziza), and Martina also spent the night there afterwards. All members with a sub were able to watch everything.
The two of them spent many wonderful hours in the bubble bath of this room.

Which forum to use to post?

PS: According to my records, there were at minimum 11 sex sessions in B4 and 5 in Martina's apartment and the relationship lasted eight months. The session toke place at: Room Megan (often), Pantry B4, room N&B, bedroom Martina, hall Martina. (the sessions while traveling, etc. are not mentioned here)

There are still some videos of it on the internet until today, but you are not allowed to report on it? Crazy!

Another example: There were several larger parties in B4 and B7. Participants were from B4, B7, B1, other tenants, external guests and former tenants. Is it allowed to post about it, if so in which forum?

Completely different example: Many forum members follow the live of Martina and Alberto with a lot of compassion and several suffer with them both in the human drama that is currently taking place.

To understand everything that led to the current situation, you also have to understand how they grew up. What traumatic experiences Martina had and what bad childhood Alberto had to endure. What sexual development Martina went through. And that's why the relationship with Nelly is so important. The experience with the girls in B4/B7, many bi-sexual and keen on Martina, dancing, parties, drinking ….. This was a completely new experience for her. Have a look and see how happy she was.

Next example: When Martina recently received a call from her brother, she burst into tears and cried terribly. But why?
Many people know the reasons, but they were posted ‘illegally’ in the forum. Afterwards, Adalbert wrote (forbiddenly) that Martina would be traveling home at the weekend to visit her terminally ill father (thanks Adalbert!). You have to be able to report something like that without consequences.

Because this is real life, with everything that goes with it, as described in RLC's advertising:

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live mode round-the-clock. LOL……

I hope I was able to make myself clear what I'm talking about. And I hope the forum rules will be clarified.

Berty you are brilliant 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Aww is someone butthurt? Seems okay for you to gossip and ridicule the tenants but you can't take a small beating yourself. Are you made of fluffy things, you big girls blouse. I'm really pleased for you that you see my posts...that's the fucking idea right...now go take a two mile run off a one mile pier. Have a good day Chuck Norris. 

Good that nobody understands your language ....🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2