Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

42 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

He has often visited  Martina and Alberto and took care of Taco when Martina was on vacation, someone you can rely on.

She's going to miss him when he's gone...

He's going to miss her when she's gone...

Maybe Dani will take Taco when they split...

14 hours ago, Adalbert said:

😂😂 once again you proofen what I posted...even a translation program doesn't understand it only partly and even this makes no sense..🤷‍♂️🤔

"Proven"...learn English first before trying to trigger me, which only happens with laughter every time you respond...😂😂😂😂😂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

"Proven"...learn English first before trying to trigger me, which only happens with laughter every time you respond...😂😂😂😂😂 

There will be for sure also a place in the class for you 😁😉 But I think even the teacher will not understand you...😂😂😂

8 hours ago, tle said:

She's going to miss him when he's gone...

He's going to miss her when she's gone...

Maybe Dani will take Taco when they split...

Yes, they will. After the split comes, I think a few tears will be shed, in their alone moments, remembering the nice times in their happier years together. I believe they'll stay friends, visit each other and maybe look to each other in a time of need. It's hard to break that emotional bond you've had with someone for many years.
Taco is Martina's dog and will probably go with her, barring any apt. restrictions. Contrary to what some believe, she does take good care of the creature. I can only recall a handful of times I've seen Alberto feed or walk Taco and I'm not sure he'd want the dog.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Contrary to what some believe, she does take good care of the creature. I can only recall a handful of times I've seen Alberto feed or walk Taco and I'm not sure he'd want the dog.

That's complete bollocks, are you sure you're watching the same apartment

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

That's complete bollocks, are you sure you're watching the same apartment

Pretty sure we're watching the same apartment, Laddie, but wouldn't you agree it's possible we watch at different times, see different things and base our conclusions on that?
Perhaps our opinions of the occupants also play a part in those conclusions.

• Haha 1

From what I have been reading Martina and Alberto are no longer. I do understand Martina will be leaving soon. However, there appears to be this other female in the apartment with and without Alberto. Is the new female under contract with RLC? 

I read Martina seems to come and go at will in the view of the other female, yet the apartment continued to be listed under Martina and Alberto. Is this another mistake on the part of RLC.

Whether it is about money or not, has Alberto’s deep seeded hated and anger for Martina surfaced. With what is allowed to occur, the anger between Alberto could certainly be mounting for a good showdown. Just what RLC would like to see.

Could what you have seen on RLC, a show? Agreed to by Martina and Alberto for the money?

Is it about Martina’s apparent attitude towards Alberto over the years, come to bite her? Are they no longer the good long-life friends I continue to read about.  I believe the FWB ended some time ago with the exception of the occasional rebound? 

• Upvote 1