Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You are right, my mistake.....😟

That's perfectly ok. I thought that my recollection of the events between Martina and Megan in B4 was maybe a figment of my imagination as far as the time it happened. I was all ready to accept your memory of the event thinking my memory was slipping. I'm so glad that omego verified some of my recollection...I did forget about Holly though. I respect your posts immensely and always read them,and in this case it affirms that all of us are just trying to "call it like see it" and sometimes we get it a little wrong...our memories might not be what they used to be.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, omedo said:

No, the kiss with Megan was the first night she was in B4, in the bathtub were Martina, Megan, Holly and Nelly.

That night Martina slept with Megan and Holly and when she got to her apartment she told Alberto that she would have liked to do a threesome with the two girls...

God bless you Omedo for sharing this as I too remember it like this.  Some people get confused over this night and the night Nelly passed out for the second time.  Recall the first time Nelly passed out, Martina comforted her all night, no sex.  The second time it happened, a week or two later, Martina tucked Nelly into bed and said “fuck it” I’m going back to Megan and that was a long hot night but they did not really cross the line into sex.

Additional observations:

That she would come home and tell Alberto she hoped for a threesome, if that doesn’t shout FWB, then what does?

I am enjoying the reminiscing about Martina … I guess this means she is on the way out. Sad but fun to share Martina stories.

I always wondered and still do why Megan and Martina did not make love.  Honestly I still do not understand the fake lesbianism and such.  If you are morally OK with being on RLC and you have bisexual tendencies and under the influence, I just can’t understand why you wouldn’t just fuck like crazy.  I guess the explanation for Megan and Martina not crossing the line was that Megan has a boyfriend. OK.

Lastly, we live in a time when “casual sex” is as popular as ever but also a time when people are careful and safe and more thoughtful than ever about who they hook up with.  This explains to me how someone like Holly would fuck like crazy (Bruno) at one point during her time on RLC … then when I subscribed I saw nothing (maybe licking Megan’s pussy one time) and then later she fucks the cave man guy like crazy before riding off into the sunset. I don’t understand how they decide to choose to have sex with, but obviously it is more thoughtful and careful in some way.

Closing the hall door, isolating herself and hiding under the blanket like a sad child.  Juliet and her sister will have to come through that door to get their stuff from the guest room, so it's odd she closed that one rather than the bedroom door like she did earlier.

53 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Now!!  This outfit looks to be HOT!   Be even better without the bra! 🔥

What a roller coaster tonight!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3