Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

We don't know how long her contract with RLC lasts. She's definitely not very enthusiastic about packing her things...she's not in a big hurry. If she plans to leave RLC on November 1st, she needs to pick up her pace.🤔

I thought having this “ AMAZING “ new girlfriend she would be happy joining her and spending continuous time with her … That’s why the ONLY thing I applaud is her decision to FINALLY leave the cameras world and DO THE NEXT STEP in her life but the rest she HAS FUCKED IT UP , totally unreasonable decisions with the BIGGEST MISTAKE being messing up with Nelly which for me WILL ALWAYS mark the beginning of the end on whatever she had with Alberto . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Might be Martina's "last weekend", but she's moving out SLOWLY.  Curious what the delay might be.  If she has another residence,,, why does she need to keep coming back and showering and eating at this apartment?  I concede to the fact that she's moving out... clearly inevitable... just can't figure out why she's dragging it out.  Maybe she's got another "temporary" location, waiting for a new RLC apartment to open up for her?  😉🤣

Some good points here Moose. I too am asking some of the same questions. A couple of weeks ago I saw Martina showing a 360* visual of her new residence to Alberto on her cell phone...it looked like a pretty small place and there was no visual of any bathroom/shower. My sense was that maybe she was just renting a big room in a house. That might explain her having to take a shower in the M&A apartment. It doesn't seem like reasonable living quarters situation for her. Maybe Jenn Mom is specuulatiing correctly that Martina is waiting for a new RLC apartment somewhere else in Barcelona. That would be great for all of us who want to see more of Martina and are not ready to see her leave despite the fact that might be the best thing for her. One of the things about Martina is, as I believe, she is inherently an exhibitionist and really enjoys that side of herself. If she leaves RLC she knows that part of her life is over...of course, there are always the nude beaches around Barcelona for her I guess. The other thing I've been thinking about is that even if she does leave RLC I think we might be seeing her once in a while when she visits Nelly in B7. I think that friendship remains quite strong so I hope that would come to pass. As for her current girlfriend, that would involve way too much speculation on my part so I won't go there as there are just too many open questions about G4...is she not willing to be with Martina in an on-camera relationship? ; is G4 married to a man or another woman?; does either Martina or G4 even want to get into a committed relationship? Martina is an RLC Hall of Famer...easily one of the most beautiful and intrigueing woman to ever grace RLC. I suspect she is leaving for good and I will miss her.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

Algunos buenos puntos aquí Moose. Yo también estoy haciendo algunas de las mismas preguntas. Hace un par de semanas vi a Martina mostrándole una imagen de 360* de su nueva residencia a Alberto en su teléfono celular... parecía un lugar bastante pequeño y no había ninguna imagen de ningún baño/ducha. Mi sensación era que tal vez simplemente estaba alquilando una habitación grande en una casa. Eso podría explicar que tuviera que ducharse en el apartamento de M&A. No parece una situación de vivienda razonable para ella. Quizás Jenn Mom esté especulando correctamente que Martina está esperando un nuevo apartamento RLC en algún otro lugar de Barcelona. Eso sería genial para todos los que queremos ver más de Martina y no estamos preparados para verla partir a pesar de que podría ser lo mejor para ella. Una de las cosas de Martina es, en mi opinión, que es intrínsecamente exhibicionista y realmente disfruta de ese lado de sí misma. Si deja RLC sabrá que parte de su vida habrá terminado... por supuesto, supongo que siempre estarán las playas nudistas de Barcelona para ella. La otra cosa en la que he estado pensando es que incluso si ella deja RLC, creo que podríamos verla de vez en cuando cuando visite a Nelly en B7. Creo que la amistad sigue siendo bastante fuerte, así que espero que eso suceda. En cuanto a su novia actual, eso implicaría demasiada especulación de mi parte, así que no entraré en eso porque hay demasiadas preguntas abiertas sobre G4... ¿no está dispuesta a estar con Martina en una relación frente a la cámara? ? ; ¿G4 está casado con un hombre u otra mujer?; ¿Martina o G4 quieren entablar una relación comprometida? Martina es miembro del Salón de la Fama de RLC... fácilmente una de las mujeres más bellas e intrigantes que jamás haya honrado a RLC. Sospecho que se va para siempre y la extrañaré.

martina esta en un piso compartido , con varias chicas mas . supongo que tendra su habitacion y el resto seran espacios comunes .

va a tener problemas con taco en esta situacion .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mingo said:

She's not taking the furniture, so all she has to pack is her personal belongings. She took her pics off the fridge and her portrait above the TV, but I still see another set of framed photos from her trips still on the wall behind the tv, but yeah, you'd think she'd come in and get all the packing done and not drag it out.  A rather awkward situation when she comes to the apartment to sleep in the same bed that just a while before Alberto and his new girl were having sex. 

You are right, she has bought the furnitire she needs new...it is very sad to see her leaving...😢

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, darkman said:

Martina is in a shared apartment, with several other girls. I suppose she will have her room and the rest will be common spaces.

You are going to have problems with cue in this situation.

Sorry but a question for you. Are any of the women in the shared apartment previously involved with RLC?

23 minutes ago, darkman said:

Martina is in a shared apartment, with several other girls. I suppose she will have her room and the rest will be common spaces.

You are going to have problems with cue in this situation.

Sorry but a question for you. Are any of the women in the shared apartment previously involved with RLC?

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I thought having this “ AMAZING “ new girlfriend she would be happy joining her and spending continuous time with her … That’s why the ONLY thing I applaud is her decision to FINALLY leave the cameras world and DO THE NEXT STEP in her life but the rest she HAS FUCKED IT UP , totally unreasonable decisions with the BIGGEST MISTAKE being messing up with Nelly which for me WILL ALWAYS mark the beginning of the end on whatever she had with Alberto . 

I agree that the Nelly episode was the beginning of the end with Alberto. As I've said, it psychologically placed his manhood in doubt with his longtime love admitting to more sexual satisfaction with females. It must have deeply affected and hurt him, so much so that the anger still persists, added to the other problems in his life.
We may see it as a "mistake" but looking at it from Martina's side, I think she was, and still is, exploring her young, sexual curiosity. Also as I've said, I think her lesbian adventures are just that.....adventurous, youthful experimentation. I may be completely wrong here but I think if the right man caught her fancy one day, she'd screw his brains out. It just probably won't be Alberto again due to his mental scarring with her.
I believe too, as I and others have said, that M&A will return to being close friends when they each find their own niche in the months to come. They were probably each other's "first love" and that emotional bond is hard to break.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Lo siento pero una pregunta para ti. ¿Alguna de las mujeres en el apartamento compartido estuvo previamente involucrada con RLC?

no lo se , pero yo diria que no . lo que si te puedo decir es que hay una chica en el mismo piso que no le gustan los perros .

según la nueva ley de arrendamiento , esta prohibido , prohibir la entrada de perros en pisos de alquiler , aunque se siga poniendo como condición , es ilegal . asi como la entrada en establecimientos que no sean  alimentarios , de comida .

y

6 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que el episodio de Nelly fue el principio del fin con Alberto. Como he dicho, psicológicamente puso en duda su virilidad y su amor de toda la vida admitió una mayor satisfacción sexual con las mujeres. Debe haberlo afectado y herido profundamente, hasta el punto de que el enojo aún persiste, sumado a los demás problemas de su vida.
Puede que lo veamos como un "error", pero mirándolo desde el punto de vista de Martina, creo que ella estaba, y todavía está, explorando su joven curiosidad sexual. Además, como he dicho, creo que sus aventuras lésbicas son sólo eso... experimentación juvenil y aventurera. Puede que esté completamente equivocado aquí, pero creo que si el hombre adecuado le llamara la atención algún día, le arruinaría los sesos. Probablemente no volverá a ser Alberto debido a las cicatrices mentales que tiene con ella.
También creo, como hemos dicho otros y yo, que las fusiones y adquisiciones volverán a ser amigas cercanas cuando cada una encuentre su propio nicho en los próximos meses. Probablemente fueron el "primer amor" del otro y ese vínculo emocional es difícil de romper.

yo creo que alberto es un hombre muy tranquilo , y que le da igual todo , aqui en españa un papa frita , un mangina , un cero a la izquierda , consintió lo de NELLY  y 200 nellys que vinieran despues , es un tio sin cojones .

es todo lo contrario de lo que por naturaleza busca una mujer en un hombre .

ellas dicen que los quieren buenos , atentos , cariños , que cocinen etc etc .

pero en la realidad , se van con el malo . 

asi es la vida . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1