Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

3 hours ago, DWI said:

Actually, I believe Martina's first lesbian foray, on camera, was with Megan one night at a party in B4 after they had a pretty impressive French kissing episode in the B4 bathroom. There were a couple of  other women in the tub also and I think Nelly was there but didn't participate with Martina and Megan. After the bathroom incident Martina and Megan made their way to the bedroom naked but both were too wired/drunk for them to have any meaningful sex and after a little kissing and some touchy feely the both nodded off. I don't think they ever had on-camera sex after that but I wouldn't be surprised if that subsequently happened off-camera. When Megan returned to RLC and reunited with Martina at a party, it appeared to me that the old chemistry was still there between them but by that time both had different lives.

I remember this episod with Megan was after the first sex session with Nelly. By the way, Nelly wanted to meet Martina, not the other way round that's why she was invited after some years at RLC to the party in B4.

• Upvote 2

Hace 24 minutos, Adalbert dijo:

Recuerdo que este episodio con Megan fue después de la primera sesión de sexo con Nelly. Por cierto, Nelly quería conocer a Martina y no al revés, por eso la invitaron después de algunos años en RLC a la fiesta en B4.

No, the kiss with Megan was the first night she was in B4, in the bathtub were Martina, Megan, Holly and Nelly.

That night Martina slept with Megan and Holly and when she got to her apartment she told Alberto that she would have liked to do a threesome with the two girls...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Ich erinnere mich, dass diese Episode mit Megan nach der ersten Sex-Session mit Nelly stattfand. Übrigens wollte Nelly Martina kennenlernen und nicht umgekehrt, deshalb wurde sie nach einigen Jahren bei RLC zur Party in B4 eingeladen.

Hier kann man schreiben was man will, gibt immer jemanden der alles wieder besser weiß...😁

I can see from the comments that there is some confusion about the first Martina/Nelly/Megan sexual encounters on camera. But I'm left with the question about what happened off camera, if anything, as a prelude to their on camera activities. Granted, alcohol was involved in most of the on camera episodes but I find it a little strange that apparently heterosexual women would suddenly begin same sex activities, on camera, without some level of history with each other beforehand.
I suppose we'll never know but it was just something that seemed curious to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1