Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She better hurry before he goes limp.    :biggrin:

Hey Stn, after all this sucking, she probably wishes he would. What is it half the guys on here that can't cum quicker? My guy I can practically make him cum whenever I want. In fact I need to slow down or else he'd blow after 5 minutes. I guess I'm just that good!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, after all this sucking, she probably wishes he would. What is it half the guys on here that can't cum quicker? My guy I can practically make him cum whenever I want. In fact I need to slow down or else he'd blow after 5 minutes. I guess I'm just that good!

staring jim carrey GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

52 minutes she sucked on his dick and still he couldn't cum in her mouth. 0408 - 0500. Ridiculous. If you can't cum, just tell her you selfish prick!!

Hey pied, was it really that long? He is an asshole. She was working hard that would have most guys explode pretty quick.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

52 minutes she sucked on his dick and still he couldn't cum in her mouth. 0408 - 0500. Ridiculous. If you can't cum, just tell her you selfish prick!!

He deserves to go to work blue balled.   

zda0.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey pied, was it really that long? He is an asshole. She was working hard that would have most guys explode pretty quick.

Yes, I verified in replay as to what time she started. And she is a wonderful lover. I really enjoy watching her. Even more so than Martina.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't think it was really him.  I think she really wanted to get him to, so she was giving it her all.    A couple weeks ago, she was being sneaky and when he left the room, she dipped a finger in and and tasted his cum.  So I think she was on a mission to get it straight from the source.

• Haha 1