B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

Wolf ON FIRE and UNSTOPPABLE .. the loyal sex partner supports all of his actions…. Lialia’s turn with a POSSIBLE SQUIRTING ( bringing back the memories of how easily The Master could achieve ) … Lialia ( in my opinion ) seeking her way back and showing to the RLC bosses that she wants a second chance ( she might have understood  what money she could make according to the ones she got for her long NON SEEN stay ) .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I would put her ahead of all the bullshit in B4 tonight.

The do nothing for you becomes top only because she masturbates 😂🤣😂🤣

Ups , I forgot .. you do it on purpose calling them like this so as to provoke them in order to give you placement in your archives 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

This guy fucks all the girls, now Lialia, dunno what they see in him, does he think he is gods gift to women ?

He is calm , he listens and knows how to touch them , relax them , make them feel special and PRINCESSES … We need to say that he is also good looking , well fit , being single I don’t know why they should resist ( plus let’s not forget that it is lots of “ RABOTA “ … ) .

23 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You people are weird. People in a tub doing nothing is beating Esmi's first bate since returning.

You missed the squirt of Lialia and a short minutes BJ of Margo and doggy style fuck at the jacuzzi .. 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

This guy fucks all the girls, now Lialia, dunno what they see in him, does he think he is gods gift to women ?

He is an acceptable alternative to solo bating shows, or fake lesbian shows.  Besides the pay is much better.

1 minute ago, moules said:

He is an acceptable alternative to solo bating shows, or fake lesbian shows.  Besides the pay is much better.

I guess the girls doesnt care that he fuck many girls, they see him just as a fuck friend 🙂

Just now, moules said:

Masturbations ( 90% of them ) are coming out as “ obligatory “ from the girls ( courtesy of the longest tenant of RLC who is the boss and shows the rhythm ) , except of course occasional real woman needs like Esmi or undercover Shantal , the majority is just cameras show .