B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

ddhm, I was suggesting that Mel, if she held a Russian passport, could travel overland from Poland into Belarus.  And from Belarus overland or by plane into Russia.  There are four or five checkpoints on the Polish- Belarus border that remain open.

I read comments about Mel's departure.  It is sad to see her leave because I think she is a nice girl. I have few comments:

1) After the war started, Russian girls usually take flights to Istanbul and from Istanbul to various cities in Russia to go back home because there are still flights between Turkey and Russia. For Ukrainian girls, they usually take flights to Warsaw, Wroclaw or Krakow in Poland and then they take a train to enter Ukraine.  

2) The reason for RLC having hard time to recruit girls (new or repeated) is as mentioned in comments on here that RLC reduced amount of money they pay to the participants. I believe this is because RLC expanded in the last year or so by opening new apartments in Prague and Montenegro which requires RLC to pay more participants but on the other hand it seems that they don't have a significant increase in their subscription revenue so they didn't have any choice other than reducing the money paid to the participants. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

For Ukrainian girls, they usually take flights to Warsaw, Wroclaw or Krakow in Poland and then they take a train to enter Ukraine.

Planes are not an option in Ukraine obviously because of the War.

Prigoschin was hit by the Ukrainians, but as usual, Putin took the credit.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

So @Noldus is it your information that Kristy will fill one of the three empty beds in B4?  Also any update on next departures, Shantai should be leaving soon as well.

No, I don't think so. She's leaving Spain - do I think... 😉