Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I fully accept that i can be classified as a 'Leora Lover', but how much longer can this apartment stay like this? There has been a definite change over the past 2 months or so, where it seems that Paul has exerted himself on the apartment. There used to be a balance between Leora alone time in the apartment, 'sneaky' (yes I know...) bates and fucking/bj's, but that reduced gradually over time and now seems non-existent.

Some more balance and greater freedom for Leora (not just a hour here or couple of hours there), would probably win over a number of viewers. Who knows.

Im also upset that her good looking outfit last night was wasted in 'night-vision'! 😒

I think that last night was meant to be a bate session for us. As she was leaving the GR, closing the door, he assked her to come back in. That's where I stopped watching knowing that he would show once again what an embarassment he is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I may be totally wrong here BUT.....I wonder if Paul is confused and doesn't know how to or is afraid of opening the cupboard and coming OUT ???

Leora is too far up her own arse to know or understand !

Think about it !!!

That would explain a lot but not his stunned look 😶

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I think that last night was meant to be a bate session for us. As she was leaving the GR, closing the door, he assked her to come back in. That's where I stopped watching knowing that he would show once again what an embarassment he is. 

I thought the same. She even went to move at one point and he held on to her leg/thigh almost as if to stop her going

• Confused 1