Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

32 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Why should Leora read here on CC when the only thing you and the others do in here is annoy her about every little thing, even if she watches something on the laptop with Paul?

At least with you we have a Leora lover who has the backbone and courage of his convictions....Respect!

I also have an opinion, which although different to yours is just as valuable if not more so because it is truthful and not influenced by other factors,

Remember what this thread is about ! If you want to see quotes of undying love for her and him then go to the Leora Fan thread.

I complain when I think she is under achieving compared to what she is more than capable of presenting.....Not judged by my demands but on her own past performances.

Perhaps you would be honest enough to tell me if you think she is as good as she used to be, or whether the lighting in the apartment is now suitable....I would be honestly interested in your reply. 

I will not blow smoke up her arse just to ingratiate myself with her. When I think she is good I say so and when I think she is below expectations I will also say.....It's called an honest appraisal! 

The reason she would read on here is simple ...She loves to be loved!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps you would be honest enough to tell me if you think she is as good as she used to be, or whether the lighting in the apartment is now suitable....I would be honestly interested in your reply. 

I have nothing to criticize since it's not like there is much more light in the other apartments than in Leora. It doesn't seem to me that in the other apartments there is the sun illuminating the whole apartment...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't see criticism but just a bunch of whiners complaining about every little thing. Even because they buy matching pajamas, come on...

It's a forum for all opinions....even sarcasm ! 

That's what forums are about....It can't be the Leora appreciation society forum all the time.

Yes ! And even matching pyjamas with a butterfly on the chest for a grown man ........REALLY !! 😮😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have nothing to criticize since it's not like there is much more light in the other apartments than in Leora. It doesn't seem to me that in the other apartments there is the sun illuminating the whole apartment...

Not referring to sunlight !

Referring to the lights in the rooms that have been deliberately dimmed by them.

And your opinion on whether she is performing as good as she was ??

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's a forum for all opinions....even sarcasm ! 

That's what forums are about....It can't be the Leora appreciation society forum all the time.

Yes ! And even matching pyjamas 😮😂

Matching pyjamas one as a cunt in one and the other  one is a cunt in one what do you say brokki

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think we must agree to disagree @Brokk! 

Although I would like to sell you a used car🚗 as you are so easily pleased, I would make a fortune🤑 from you.

A disagreement but with mutual courtesy, which makes a change on here 😂

I'm out of here for the night..Goodnight 1