Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

And Leora knows how addictive she was and plays on it, but I think some folks are beginning to see her for what she has become ( shrewd, calculating, false  manipulative and arrogant) and are gradually weaning themselves of the habit.

Rather like smoking.

It really helps having Paul there because no matter how much I want to observe Leora he makes the viewing impossible to stomach. It would be different if Leora upped her game and perhaps encouraged Paul to behave like a horny man but the reverse has happen - Leora has sunk to Paul's despicable useless level and not worthy of getting excited or spending time just to get pissed off at the farce that it has become. With Paul's presence I think it will speed up Leora's exit from RLC. Happy trails Leora. Next.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 8 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Et Leora sait à quel point elle était addictive et joue dessus, mais je pense que certaines personnes commencent à la voir pour ce qu'elle est devenue  ( astucieuse, calculatrice, faussement manipulatrice et arrogante ) et se sevrent progressivement de cette habitude.

Un peu comme fumer.

C'est exactement ce que je pense aussi, Jimbo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It really helps having Paul there because no matter how much I want to observe Leora he makes the viewing impossible to stomach. ..  With Paul's presence I think it will speed up Leora's exit from RLC. Happy trails Leora. Next.

Precisely and one of the two reasons I still watch.   I want to see the events leading up to their leaving and see the apartment's door close for the last time. Much like seeing Malia and Zena leave it is interesting to me as to their reactions in the moment.

The look on Leora's face as she leaves with be illuminating.  Dread? Wish we could have seen her as RLC suddenly stopped in Russia before she bolted to Prague to satisfy her exhibitionist needs while being provided everything basic to life in return instead of getting a real job.

Of course, Paul will have the same 'I-don't-know-what-the-hell-is-going-on' expression he always has.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Precisely and one of the two reasons I still watch.   I want to see the events leading up to their leaving and see the apartment's door close for the last time. Much like seeing Malia and Zena leave it is interesting to me as to their reactions in the moment.

The look on Leora's face as she leaves with be illuminating.  Dread? Wish we could have seen her as RLC suddenly stopped in Russia before she bolted to Prague to satisfy her exhibitionist needs while being provided everything basic to life in return instead of getting a real job.

Of course, Paul will have the same 'I-don't-know-what-the-hell-is-going-on' expression he always has.

I don't imagine it will happen within the next year, but when it does happen we won't see her leave, RLC will put the place under maintenance.🛠

It will take a while to fumigate the place, get rid of two ton of hidden boogers that the Neanderthal has stuck under desks,🖥 beds,🛏 and table, and then put all the light bulbs back in. 💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

• Haha 1