B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Surreal that they have forgotten to bring the villa UM 😂🤣.. I can’t remember EVER this happening before .. or of course they want to show that they are “ TRANSPARENT “ and they have nothing to hide , Bogdan has multiple jobs for RLC except being a tenant ( which I really doubt but they just forgot and now they can’t make it all at once UM 😂🤣, of course they can delete the footage , whoever knows Russian , this is a golden opportunity to find out the “ BEHIND THE SCENES “ things “ ) .

The girl ? Very nice looking ( we can’t have actually complain and the quality of beauty of the girls that RLC chooses ) , if she’s single , it will be interesting and nice to watch , if she’s with a guy ( or a girl ) , it will be the fate of Rachel and Lali . She looks “ quiet “ though , you can always tell if a girl is an “ Ashley “ or a “Margo “ or also let’s say a “ Sambuka “ , this girl is ( HOPEFULLY TERRIBLY WRONG ) a Rachel style let’s say . 

It happened in B2 once with Nora and a new participant

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Surreal that they have forgotten to bring the villa UM 😂🤣.. I can’t remember EVER this happening before .. or of course they want to show that they are “ TRANSPARENT “ and they have nothing to hide , Bogdan has multiple jobs for RLC except being a tenant ( which I really doubt but they just forgot and now they can’t make it all at once UM 😂🤣, of course they can delete the footage , whoever knows Russian , this is a golden opportunity to find out the “ BEHIND THE SCENES “ things “ ) .

The girl ? Very nice looking ( we can’t have actually complain and the quality of beauty of the girls that RLC chooses ) , if she’s single , it will be interesting and nice to watch , if she’s with a guy ( or a girl ) , it will be the fate of Rachel and Lali . She looks “ quiet “ though , you can always tell if a girl is an “ Ashley “ or a “Margo “ or also let’s say a “ Sambuka “ , this girl is ( HOPEFULLY TERRIBLY WRONG ) a Rachel style let’s say . 

I remember Boggy showing Aziza around and going over the contract at the penthouse table then about 45 minutes of the replay was deleted

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, zone51 said:

you can see what is the job of Nelly and Bogdan for RLC

You only just noticed lol...they have worked for RLC for quite some time now...where have you been. N&B has two laptops...one with pattern on is social laptop...the other plain one is works laptop. Fior also works for RLC mostly as Boggers side kick. That's Fior NOT Fiora.

Just now, johnny0692 said:

I remember Boggy showing Aziza around and going over the contract at the penthouse table then about 45 minutes of the replay was deleted

Let’s see then this time , the way I see it , lots of information are revealed and anyone understanding Russian or whoever is patient enough to use the replay if it remains can go back and forth and translate what was discussed 🙂

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You only just noticed lol...they have worked for RLC for quite some time now...where have you been. N&B has two laptops...one with pattern on is social laptop...the other plain one is works laptop. Fiora also works for RLC mostly as Boggers side kick. That's Fiora NOT Fiora.

Fior is the guy that works as his side kick, not Fiora 😉

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

That's what I thought I said but obviously fucking autocorrect changed it lol...cheers, I'll change it now. Autocorrect is meant to short typing not make it fucking harder and longer lol.