B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

B4 became really boring, Rachel has a day job ok it's good for her but for us what we have during the day is a empty bed ,she come here just for eat and sleep zzzzz very interesting...

for the other girls we have Lali mmm not my cup of tea and Sara mmm not a big fan and still 3 free beds waiting for someone in 1 or 2 months with some lucks,

the good old days of B4 are very far behind us now

2 minutes ago, zone51 said:

B4 became really boring, Rachel has a day job ok it's good for her but for us what we have during the day is a empty bed ,she come here just for eat and sleep zzzzz very interesting...

for the other girls we have Lali mmm not my cup of tea and Sara mmm not a big fan and still 3 free beds waiting for someone in 1 or 2 months with some lucks,

the good old days of B4 are very far behind us now

Sara was great during the summer but now she doesn't have much to do apart from some exercises in her room. she should do those in the FR, her room have bad camera angles.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sara was great during the summer but now she doesn't have much to do apart from some exercises in her room. she should do those in the FR, her room have bad camera angles.

the problem I have with Sara is when I watch her I have the impression to watch a drunk girl specially when she speak, it turn me off