B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

1 hour ago, peking said:

lol, I'm slow but why the dislike with this guy

Jealousy at the maximum , this guy can have in some days what others would dream in years 😂🤣 ( and if they ever succeed ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Sorry, I don't dream of dipping my dick in any available pussy that crosses my path.  This guy is paid to have sex with as many of the female "members" as are allowed to boost the viewership.

Season 7 Bobby GIF by Parks and Recreation

Il y a 4 heures, Keen Observer a dit :

Sorry, I don't dream of dipping my dick in any available pussy that crosses my path.  This guy is paid to have sex with as many of the female "members" as are allowed to boost the viewership.

Maybe they're just not available to you, and/or avoid crossing your path?... 😉 

Even the less pretty girls on RLC are probably beyond what most guys on here can dream of.

I wouldn't fancy all of them either (different types for different likes), but surely wouldn't say no to many of them (hypothetically).

Claiming otherwise, while at the same time voyeuring them, comes across as a tad unbelievable.

If the new girl is Octavia's friend who was at B1 about a week ago so from my observations I can say:

1) She is a nice smart girl and I don't think she will be able to be good friends with any of the girls at B4 or B7 except Rachel who is usually not at B4 during the day because of her job.

2) It seems that she will have the Esmi's style who won't be very active on cams. Anyway, I like this new girl from Day 1.

3) It seems weird to me that Octavia was not at B4 to welcome her and spend the night with the new girl at B4 to make her comfortable in the new environment as we saw with other girls joined RLC in the past.  

52 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If the new girl is Octavia's friend who was at B1 about a week ago so from my observations I can say:

1) She is a nice smart girl and I don't think she will be able to be good friends with any of the girls at B4 or B7 except Rachel who is usually not at B4 during the day because of her job.

2) It seems that she will have the Esmi's style who won't be very active on cams. Anyway, I like this new girl from Day 1.

3) It seems weird to me that Octavia was not at B4 to welcome her and spend the night with the new girl at B4 to make her comfortable in the new environment as we saw with other girls joined RLC in the past.  

Esmi is very active just not the way every body wants her to be she,s her on person and has her on style.

8 hours ago, peking said:

lol, I'm slow but why the dislike with this guy

I think you missed a few actions of his, harassing girls in the toilet is one of them, it's not about the paid fake sex he has but about his behavior, that behavior is just disgusting

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think you missed a few actions of his, harassing girls in the toilet is one of them, it's not about the paid fake sex he has but about his behavior, that behavior is just disgusting

Harassing? To me it looks like he was invited by Rachel and Octavia agreed of him taking a shower while she was there. I he was this kind of guy then why he saw that Esmi was topless at the balcony but asked Uly to go there ask her for the charger? If he was that kind of guy he would go there and catch her by surprise.