B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

8 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

You name two guys I never heard of and I've been a member for a while, but the only difference with me is that I don't make it a habit of following a lot of women on this site, but you cannot help but notice that every thumbnail you look at, he seems to always be there, even right now this new girl was in her dressing room, so I'm started admiring her, and trying to decide if she someone I can possibly start following, and next thing I know he's having some type of meet and greet with her, I wish he would just start allowing us to get used to seeing what type of person she is, before he takes her over, and because of him, he has cheapen and sour everything I feel about this person now that I was following, and this person is the only reason why I was paying to be a member of this site

Why can’t someone be friendly so as to make a new person feel comfortable ( a person that looks shy ) , why it has to be taken that he has other purposes ? Why do we need to see all in a negative way regarding the guys ? What can’t ONCE be praised of doing a good thing ? Wouldn’t you go to meet and greet a colleague of yours to make her feel comfortable in her new working environment knowing that THERE IS NOONE else that can do that since there is ABSOLUTELY no one in the villas except the bosses couple ? What about if the girl is new in Barcelona and Wolf can take her a ride with the car so as not to feel alone and begin this adventure job she decided to do with good and positive feelings ( which in the end will also benefit us as viewers ) rather than fear , negativity and bad mood which can maybe result to one more tenant locked in her room with her mobile and isolated from the rest ( please watch Lali to see wha i mean .. ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why can’t someone be friendly so as to make a new person feel comfortable ( a person that looks shy ) , why it has to be taken that he has other purposes ? Why do we need to see all in a negative way regarding the guys ? What can’t ONCE be praised of doing a good thing ? Wouldn’t you go to meet and greet a colleague of yours to make her feel comfortable in her new working environment knowing that THERE IS NOONE else that can do that since there is ABSOLUTELY no one in the villas except the bosses couple ? What about if the girl is new in Barcelona and Wolf can take her a ride with the car so as not to feel alone and begin this adventure job she decided to do with good and positive feelings ( which in the end will also benefit us as viewers ) rather than fear , negativity and bad mood which can maybe result to one more tenant locked in her room with her mobile and isolated from the rest ( please watch Lali to see wha i mean .. ) . 

Do you really believe he's doing that just by the goodness of his heart towards her, of course not and the comments I've been reading are coming from people that know him a lot more than I do, and what I've been reading  it's his possession now, because he planted the seed, now he's responsible to water it, but it would have been much nicer for her to start meeting the females around there and one day they could have had a party, and some of the females probably would have invited their male friends, (at least before he eventually fucks her), and then we can actually see in a party atmosphere meeting new men, instead of this guy jumping on her before she even has a chance to

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Do you really believe he's doing that just by the goodness of his heart towards her, of course not and the comments I've been reading are coming from people that know him a lot more than I do, and what I've been reading  it's his possession now, because he planted the seed, now he's responsible to water it, but it would have been much nicer for her to start meeting the females around there and one day they could have had a party, and some of the females probably would have invited their male friends, (at least before he eventually fucks her), and then we can actually see in a party atmosphere meeting new men, instead of this guy jumping on her before she even has a chance to

So men shouldn't be allowed to talk with women? Only if they want to copulate? And please stop listing to the crazy ones. They always talk shit, lie or in the best case see what didn't happened.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

"instead of this guy jumping on her before she even has a chance to"

I'm afraid she was hired for this, this is the villa and RLC has completely lost its way

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

"instead of this guy jumping on her before she even has a chance to"

I'm afraid she was hired for this, this is the villa and RLC has completely lost its way

Yes I agree, and this guy is a player, that's all he is, fortunately there are probably less than a handful of woman members that's choosing not to played by him

31 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Yes I believe so , why should I think whatever speculations ? Why should I go with the script that serves your explanation and not develop my theory ? A single guy ( working in such a job that we see ) just happens to be nice with women , women like him and he gets benefited … Can it be then that also the new girl gets IMPRESSED with the way he behaves to her and she just wants  to have her fun and he is a nice looking guy and just want to enjoy ? Where is the problem ( if we reach that scenario that I doubt because of her being shy but maybe he manages 😂 ) .. 

Who knows him more ? Which people ? Are they his friends ? Has been anyone around him that we have seen and he posts here so as to know that HE KNOWS HIM ? You are saying that the girl should make the FIRST MOVE when she has no clue HOW THE PLACE looks , who lives there and so on . If the girl was going to be introduced , then the known - unknown would say that another call girl / prostitute / slut arrived , ready to have her pussy worked out by whoever ( clients / paying customers and so on .. ) . 

You are asking for scenarios to happen in villas that ARE EMPTY or the girls simply don’t want to spend much time there ( look at Rachel being the only one actually living since there aren’t tenants except Lali who is on her bed the whole day ) , then it is Margo and “ The Child “ .. for what party are you talking about , that more than 50% of the cast in Barcelona ( for whatever I know … ) don’t want to visit the villas ? 

Just give her some time and be more fair to a guy that he actually HASN’T forced himself to anyone , on the contrary , when he arrived , it was the girls who went to greet him ( do you forget Shantal ?? ) .. as for the women he has fucked , he flirted them , they responded positively , what  he should do ? Deny and play it gay ( or you forget  the first week / 10 days that the “ MALE “ population in the forum were saying he is gay because he introduced a different clothing style that people aren’t used .. ) .

Give time to either girls or men , this is a concept that lots of private moments will eventually occur , this guy is a succesful one by just being a simply , daily routine life person like many of us , the ONLY thing I saw was two people sharing time in front of a laptop in the LR last night , the guy then going to his room in the nearby villa and today ( as it was arranged as it seems ) he brings the new girl around and possibly explaining to her even more RLC . Will he be benefited ? Possible because he is SO FAR , the only one trying to help her and be nice . Where is his crime ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Yes I agree, and this guy is a player, that's all he is, fortunately there are probably less than a handful of woman members that's choosing not to played by him

Fortunately there are still plenty of normal girls and couples to watch, I would just like to see them let this pervert do his thing alone in the villa instead of him showing up everywhere, in the villa he can grab any girl there is, there they are for

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Or he simply doesn’t want them also , you know ALL OF US MEN  we can have them all , but at the same time WE CAN’T , it is impossible . 

MEN WE SHOULD BE PLAYERS with women , that’s how we can have as many as possible and enjoy life . This is what women want to see around them , life shining and active people and not guys  that they are bored with themselves , 24/7 being Pauls’ ( from Leora ) , guys that can impress them , talk to them , listen to them and their endless female issues 😂🤣😂 .. be nice to them and they will give us back .. Yes , we should be players to have as many  as we can , not being monastery guys and be afraid to even greet a girl that we like because we believe she will reject us ..

• Upvote 1