B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

5 hours ago, stormyse said:

I don´t mind him, he brings some action to the rooms, but right now he only got the "easy" girls. I wish he would succeed with shantal or try to have some fun with esmi.

Also i love the new girl in B4 is she going to stay?

"Stay" is a relative term when it comes to RLC.  But by the looks of her suitcase, she's going to be here for a bit.

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

it will be difficult to find someone who can pull the B4 off, with the current occupancy she will mainly be alone and then it will not be possible

Radi was there alone and look what she did during the day.  But from early indications, I don't get the sense that Karma will fill that role.

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Radi was there alone and look what she did during the day.  But from early indications, I don't get the sense that Karma will fill that role.

no, for now she's hiding in a corner as far away from the cameras as possible

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

My first impression is Karma will not be nearly as interesting as  Radi. To be fair we will have to wait awhile to see how she really is before we can determine if she is a good fit for the project or not.

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

My first impression is Karma will not be nearly as interesting as  Radi. To be fair we will have to wait awhile to see how she really is before we can determine if she is a good fit for the project or not.

maybe a nice girlfriend for Rachel or a funny attempt from Lacrim that will make us roll on the floor laughing (I hope he succeeds, I like that fool) time will tell but I think she's a fierce girl

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe a nice girlfriend for Rachel or a funny attempt from Lacrim that will make us roll on the floor laughing (I hope he succeeds, I like that fool) time will tell but I think she's a fierce girl

I"m sure it won't be long before Wolf or Lacringe start hitting on her.