B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Probably not, but she's surprising me up to this point.  She is obviously more comfortable around Lackey than the Gigolo.

she must have received information, Lacrim works without drugs, I don't think anything will happen now  but I'm already enjoying those few sour faces

Meanwhile, the pervert is making a fool of himself in the kitchen 🤣 🤣

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Probably not, but she's surprising me up to this point.  She is obviously more comfortable around Lackey than the Gigolo.

Yeah. This was surprising since she was trying to cover her boobs as good as she could in her own room just a little earlier.

The wrong person doing the massage ( show 😂) , the difference will be seen sooner or later when the right person next villa appears , the guy that knows where and how to touch , relief pain and simply knowing what he’s doing . Poor Karma and Lali , they have no idea about THE CHILD and his real intentions 😂🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

He will go to start kissing them ( or just Karma ) and then be will wonder “oh , emm , ups , what the fuck have i done wrong again “ ?? 😂🤣😂🤣

He must be in heaven now touching one of the girls “ legally “ and not running around like a fool 😂

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The wrong person doing the massage ( show 😂) , the difference will be seen sooner or later when the right person next villa appears , the guy that knows where and how to touch , relief pain and simply knowing what he’s doing . Poor Karma and Lali , they have no idea about THE CHILD and his real intentions 😂🤣

I'm not defender of Lackey, but I love that he got his hands on Karma before the Gigolo.  All that effort he put into her for the last 24 hrs, all for not.  He can have Uly, she's an easy score for him.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm not defender of Lackey, but I love that he got his hands on Karma before the Gigolo.  All that effort he put into her for the last 24 hrs, all for not.  He can have Uly, she's an easy score for him.

I think he's green with jealousy now 🤣 🤣