B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

1 minute ago, ositadima said:

I don't think they are sisters, when they were in B5 visiting Tereza&Timur, they said goodbye with a kiss on the lips

Unless there was some tongue involve, I'd say kissing on the lips would be more likely a relative than not.  But I'm not European, so what do I know.

• Like 1

Sara has definitely turned the heat up.  Great outfit!  I love the long legs and heels up in the air and spread with a vibrator...so hot!  I wish she would have been turned toward cam 4, because it is a better camera angle.

Sara needs a really great sex partner or partners before her time is up.  Love it...

So, I haven't seen Rachel's friend/sister yet, except now when he's in bed sleeping.

As far as I could read, it seems she is not shy about showing nudity. Am I correct? And only short flashes, or more extended?

She looks rather pretty, but I'd have to see her in daylight cams to be really sure.

19 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

So, I haven't seen Rachel's friend/sister yet, except now when he's in bed sleeping.

As far as I could read, it seems she is not shy about showing nudity. Am I correct? And only short flashes, or more extended?

She looks rather pretty, but I'd have to see her in daylight cams to be really sure.

She is a good looking woman--good body and all natural-no tattoos.  She does get naked, but not directly at cam and takes very fast showers.  But given the fact that she is only a guest, she does a good job, and I suspect if we are lucky enough to have her become a participant, she will be really great. 

• Thanks 1