Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #43

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The maximum she was away overnight from home each week was perhaps twice, but when she was home she put on some great shows, or doesn't your selective memory remember them....Mine does, two-three hour dancing, and shows on tables, in front of windows, on balcony. During that time she was with Malia...Remember her do you? She was the one that all you Leora Luvvies said quite categorically " No way will Leora and Malia EVER go any further than massage." 

How convenient of you and the other Luvvies to forget.

If you and the others can't notice the difference or won't admit to the difference since Pauls return then I sympathise with your powers of observation, deduction and reasoning.

What is being said by members at the moment is an honest assessment on what is happening to and in the apartment...If you lot don't like what is written then you have options the same as we do.

For that matter, I don't remember you "praising" Leora in that period, in fact, you were quite silent.

So?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For that matter, I don't remember you "praising" Leora in that period, in fact, you were quite silent.

So?

Was it compulsory to praise her then ? I gave her a fair share.

Its no good skirting around the issue, she can do no wrong for you and others in your mind, and you can't abide anyone having a different opinion to you of her can you? 

If you couldn't give a reasonable answer to my previous comment I would have understood if you had ignored it, not give some half arsed reply that doesn't equate to anything.

So???????

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Its no good skirting around the issue, she can do no wrong for you and others in your mind, and you can't abide anyone having a different opinion to you of her can you? 

It seems to me that those who can't stand a different opinion are you and the others since practically only you are commenting in this thread (and Pulo but that's another story). 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me that those who can't stand a different opinion are you and the others since practically only you are commenting in this thread (and Pulo but that's another story). 

Yet you seem to be commenting! The other Luvvies don't comment because they have nothing to say that could be considered factual, that's why they can only contribute emojis.

You as yet have not given an alternative opinion that stands up to scrutiny, you are jumping from one excuse to another.

I have answered all of your queries yet you have avoided all mine by answering a question with a question. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn’t need new material as such, she needs to take back control and give value for money….She has lost her sparkle, her relatability, motivation and interest and she’s in danger of losing fans.

You said it better.  We both miss the old Leora.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The maximum she was away overnight from home each week was perhaps twice, but when she was home she put on some great shows, or doesn't your selective memory remember them....Mine does, two-three hour dancing, and shows on tables, in front of windows, on balcony. During that time she was with Malia...Remember her do you? She was the one that all you Leora Luvvies said quite categorically " No way will Leora and Malia EVER go any further than massage." 

How convenient of you and the other Luvvies to forget.

If you and the others can't notice the difference or won't admit to the difference since Pauls return then I sympathise with your powers of observation, deduction and reasoning.

What is being said by members at the moment is an honest assessment on what is happening to and in the apartment...If you lot don't like what is written then you have options the same as we do.

What Leora had and did with Malia and the hook they provided all but disappeared when Paul came.  I had hopes for Zena and Leora grooming her but she bolted at the last minute.  With Paul's arrival it seems we're trying to find a way to make lemonade out of lemons.