Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #43

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

For that matter, I don't remember you "praising" Leora in that period, in fact, you were quite silent.

So?

ย 

Check it out again !

ย 

Nice to see you have the support of those old stalwarts Pinky and Perky,๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– and later on Dumb and Dumber will make a show just so we don't forget what worthless tossers they really are.๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yet you seem to be commenting! The other Luvvies don't comment because they have nothing to say that could be considered factual, that's why they can only contribute emojis.

You as yet have not given an alternative opinion that stands up to scrutiny, you are jumping from one excuse to another.

I have answered all of your queries yet you have avoided all mine by answering a question with a question.ย 

These back and forths are excellent examples of why the forum is so much more fun than Leora since Paul came to Prague.

Yes, in their own way they are happy, but I'm not watching them because they are happy. To illustrate this, who would watch if Paul and Leora began a normal social life with smiles, normal jobs living in perfect happiness if Leora never took her clothes off and didn't bate?ย  Be nice to see both but least, personally, I want to see what we saw. The Queen in my eyes is now aย  spoiled RLC princess.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

These back and forths are excellent examples of why the forum is so much more fun than Leora since Paul came to Prague.

Yes, in their own way they are happy, but I'm not watching them because they are happy. To illustrate this, who would watch if Paul and Leora began a normal social life with smiles, normal jobs living in perfect happiness if Leora never took her clothes off and didn't bate?ย  Be nice to see both but least, personally, I want to see what we saw. The Queen in my eyes is now aย  spoiled RLC princess.

Please check Venera and Lion who have a normal life and they share ALL with their lives .. It is just that Venera is completely satisfied sexually and she doesnโ€™t have to masturbate ๐Ÿ˜† .. There are really other nicer women and FOR SURE better tenants currently .ย 
ย 

I think that this apartment is now watched due to its legacy and what Leora has offered and - partly , like it was when Malia was there - because people wait that MAYBE one day something else will happen . OF COURSE , this DOESNโ€™T BOTHER AT ALL these two , the money keeps on coming and the bank account increases โ€ฆ I say , AND WHAT THAT IT INCREASES ? For what ? That they buy a house where and for who ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please check Venera and Lion who have a normal life and they share ALL with their lives .. It is just that Venera is completely satisfied sexually and she doesnโ€™t have to masturbate ๐Ÿ˜† .. There are really other nicer women and FOR SURE better tenants currently .ย 
ย 

I think that this apartment is now watched due to its legacy and what Leora has offered and - partly , like it was when Malia was there - because people wait that MAYBE one day something else will happen . OF COURSE , this DOESNโ€™T BOTHER AT ALL these two , the money keeps on coming and the bank account increases โ€ฆ I say , AND WHAT THAT IT INCREASES ? For what ? That they buy a house where and for who ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

There's no tenants in RLC with a normal life, cause it's not normal to be under a microscope 24 hours a day

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

ย 

I think that this apartment is now watched due to its legacy and what Leora has offered and - partly , like it was when Malia was there - because people wait that MAYBE one day something else will happen .

Well made points. Venera and Lion are good kids with normal healthy happy lives. Happy for them. Verna isn't of the same mould as Leora and isn't a true exhibitionist. She just doesn't mind the cameras for the return they get. She is the finest cocksucker* I've ever seen on RLC. She almost never wastes Lion's seed. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

(*meant as a compliment. She ought to give lessons on YouTube)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well made points. Venera and Lion are good kids with normal healthy happy lives. Happy for them. Verna isn't of the same mould as Leora and isn't a true exhibitionist. She just doesn't mind the cameras for the return they get. She is the finest cocksucker* I've ever seen on RLC. She almost never wastes Lion's seed. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

(*meant as a compliment. She ought to give lessons on YouTube)

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Sad 1