M#1 Angie (2023) #4

Pete1960

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

We're all rooting for the giant to return

There he is , BIG QUESTION if we continue were they stopped before the RLC POLICE interferes ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ ( only stupidity was the cameras cover , the rest I never saw anything wrong ) .ย 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There he is , BIG QUESTION if we continue were they stopped before the RLC POLICE interferes ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ ( only stupidity was the cameras cover , the rest I never saw anything wrong ) .ย 

Same here,the drugs on cam was bad as well....but everything else was fine.....Angie going to town on "the giant's" cock right now

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Same here,the drugs on cam was bad as well....but everything else was fine.....Angie going to town on "the giant's" cock right now

She was missed of action and she shows how horny she has been .ย 

And whoever has said about โ€œ alcohol โ€œ in the past ( that indeed it was ) , TONIGHT Angie is totally sober , SHE SIMPLY LOVES THE SEX with this guy , so obvious . She loves fucking her and PLEASURING him back for the satisfaction he gives her .

• Like 1

I consider this session the BEST that Angie has with this guy , full passionate and hungry both of them , totally surrendered to satisfy all of his needs , the guy delivers . FANTASTIC and well done , amazing quality sex .ย 

• Like 2

I am speechless of this sex action tonight and the performances of these two . Being a guy , the treatment this guy gets is beyond any imagination that we would love from a woman . At the balcony , at the kitchen , in the LR and on the couch , blowjobs , ass lick , anal , feet job for the guy , fisting , ย a moment that RLC tenants who have no imagination of their sex lore should save in their archives and see how and what QUALITY SEX is from two people WHO LOVE SEX .. Angie and guy , big respect for this moment . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1