M#1 Angie (2023) #4

Pete1960

2nd round with a COMPLETELY horny Angie and the guy recharging incredibly fast . And if he lasted a great amount of time during the first round , I can’t think what expects Angie 😂🤣😋😋 Fantastic couple for sex , chemistry and passion at great level , this is how SEX PARTNERS should be ( I still believe that Angie likes this guy ) . 

one hour and 45 minutes of sex and gone.  midnight booty call. I don't think this guy is very serious about Angie.  Maybe she isn't either.  If there IS anyone thinking about marrying her, it is a VERY bad plan.

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The giant seems to arrive around the same time everytime.....roughly around 23:30

I would love to see ( not that I complain as their sex is AMAZING ) going the next level and introducing a third person in the mixture 😋😋

End of Round 1 , the warm up one 😂… The guy is a lucky bastard , not many women will make ass licking , he has found “ GOLD “ as Angie is providing pleasure to the maximum level for him , I think that this was the FASTEST that he finished since Angie introduced him to her life . Let’s see which limits they will be going off even more 😉😉

It seems was a quick “ fuck and go “ , let’s see if he returns later , Angie needs to grab her toys as the only thing that he doesn’t do is not to finish her , on the other hand Angie gets so horny that I think she gets orgasms during their sessions ,more than impressive for a woman . 

Angie likes the guy ( maybe just the sex and that he satisfies her without any stupid dramas , exactly what she seems to need at this period in her life ) that I think if the guy is patient and in proceeds slowly and strategically , he can convince her to have the “ dreamy threesome “ that was left behind last time 😉😉😋😋 Let’s see ( and hopefully with not the RLC police interfering because such things don’t happen 😂

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would love to see ( not that I complain as their sex is AMAZING ) going the next level and introducing a third person in the mixture 😋😋

They tried with the coke head last week,but yes,I'd love to watch Angie with two guys 🤩

• Sad 1