M#1 Angie (2023) #4

Pete1960

It looks like that the UM of last week and the incidents in the apartment have massively affected Angie . We found out that she speaks  to a guy in Morocco and that there are thoughts to visit or he visits her ( which I doubt ) , I don’t know if it is one of the stories that many girls of the eastern block see themselves messing with Arab guys ( basically  because of the weather conditions and equally due to the money status .. ) , we saw it also at Kitty’s occasion that she had many “ open “ chats with people from Arabic countries and Turkey . 

Angie “ complained “ that she’s a bit bored , waking up very early to do yoga and boxing exercise and she reads many books and watches movies . I think she has really scared and I believe also RLC must have been very very “ offensive “ to her and what has happened , in any case , as i said , I can only judge that her complete absence meeting Sasha and Co is that she might feel “ betrayed “ and that they didn’t help her at a difficult moment or she feels that they don’t care much about her . 

I am sure she will recover more than successfully and she will keep on being one of the best tenants we have had the chance to enjoy in 2023 , as always patience and faith is needed and sweet and beautiful Angie will be back to reward her fans and viewers . 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

Es sieht so aus, als hätten die UM der letzten Woche und die Vorfälle in der Wohnung Angie massiv getroffen. Wir haben herausgefunden, dass sie mit einem Mann in Marokko spricht und dass es Absichten gibt, sie zu besuchen, oder dass er sie besucht (was ich bezweifle). Ich weiß nicht, ob das eine der Geschichten ist, die sich viele Mädchen aus dem Ostblock vorstellen mit arabischen Männern (hauptsächlich aufgrund der Wetterbedingungen und gleichermaßen aufgrund der Geldlage ...), wir sahen auch bei Kittys Anlass, dass sie viele „offene“ Gespräche mit Leuten aus arabischen Ländern und der Türkei führte. 

Angie „beschwerte sich“, dass sie sich ein bisschen langweile, dass sie sehr früh aufsteht, um Yoga und Boxübungen zu machen, und dass sie viele Bücher liest und Filme schaut. Ich denke, sie hat wirklich Angst gehabt und ich glaube auch, dass RLC ihr gegenüber sehr, sehr „beleidigend“ gewesen sein muss, und was passiert ist, auf jeden Fall kann ich, wie gesagt, nur sagen, dass ihre völlige Abwesenheit beim Treffen mit Sasha und Co. darauf zurückzuführen ist, dass sie es könnte Sie fühlt sich „betrogen“ und hat das Gefühl, dass man ihr in einem schwierigen Moment nicht geholfen hat, oder sie hat das Gefühl, dass sie sich nicht viel um sie kümmert. 

Ich bin sicher, dass sie sich mehr als erfolgreich erholen wird und weiterhin eine der besten Mieterinnen sein wird, die wir im Jahr 2023 genießen durften, da immer Geduld und Vertrauen gefragt sind und die süße und schöne Angie zurück sein wird, um ihre Fans zu belohnen Zuschauer. 

Das klappt bei ihr aber erst, wenn morgens schon die Flaschen mit Alkohol an ihrem Bett stehen.😉

On 11/5/2023 at 3:48 AM, ddhm said:

I don’t know if I am wrong so hopefully it will be down in case I am , but , since the UM long lasting hours , I think Angie hasn’t either visited Sasha and Co. and she has not also been visited by either Dasha or Samantha like it happened a couple of times in the past . 

She was also seen going for yoga in the mornings but I noticed a bit sealer that she made her morning exercise in her own apartment . I don’t know if this means a lot or nothing but I think the incident with the guys and Angie has not been “ received “ nicely by the apartment below or above . For me , Angie at times looks really lonely and the male partners she had so far was a way for her to “ cover “ this presence she has in Montenegro . Yes , another country , different culture but I am massively surprise that it has been really few times her interactions with Samantha when they used to share an apartment in Russia back in the days and now it hardly ever happens that they meet . And of course , Samantha hasn’t even showed any private moment which is also another strange thing . Curious to see how Angie’s on cameras life continues but I think she will keep on being one of the big stars we have enjoyed in 2023 so far . 

Samantha has gone oiut of her way to be ascompletely useles as possible since the day she arrived.  It is a tribute to the tolerance of RLC that she has remained so long.  If this apartment disappeared tomorrow, it would be WEEKS before anyone noticed.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 1:13 AM, Noldus said:

0703 Angi bating

On 11/5/2023 at 1:13 AM, Noldus said:

0703 Angi bating

and it has been the only thing she has done the entire week since she came back online,far cry from the masturbating all day we saw and thats when she took a break from having sex so i still think she is pissed off

Very very sexy Angie , let’s see if her “ holidays / recovering / isolation “ period is over and we are about to be introduced to some nice new ( or revisiting ) company of hers 😇