M#1 Angie (2023) #4

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this is the longest i seen Angie go without masturbating on cam,wonder if she is pissed off at the guys that went crying to RLC and got her in trouble 

Looks like she stopped drinking so the bates also stopped.

I don’t know if I am wrong so hopefully it will be down in case I am , but , since the UM long lasting hours , I think Angie hasn’t either visited Sasha and Co. and she has not also been visited by either Dasha or Samantha like it happened a couple of times in the past . 

She was also seen going for yoga in the mornings but I noticed a bit sealer that she made her morning exercise in her own apartment . I don’t know if this means a lot or nothing but I think the incident with the guys and Angie has not been “ received “ nicely by the apartment below or above . For me , Angie at times looks really lonely and the male partners she had so far was a way for her to “ cover “ this presence she has in Montenegro . Yes , another country , different culture but I am massively surprise that it has been really few times her interactions with Samantha when they used to share an apartment in Russia back in the days and now it hardly ever happens that they meet . And of course , Samantha hasn’t even showed any private moment which is also another strange thing . Curious to see how Angie’s on cameras life continues but I think she will keep on being one of the big stars we have enjoyed in 2023 so far . 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich weiß nicht, ob ich falsch liege, also hoffe ich, dass es nicht funktioniert, falls ich es tue, aber ich glaube, seit den langen UM-Stunden hat Angie Sasha und Co. weder besucht noch wurde sie von beiden auch noch besucht Dasha oder Samantha, als ob es in der Vergangenheit schon ein paar Mal passiert wäre. 

Man sah sie auch morgens beim Yoga, aber etwas auffälliger fiel mir auf, dass sie ihre Morgengymnastik in ihrer eigenen Wohnung machte. Ich weiß nicht, ob das viel oder nichts bedeutet, aber ich denke, der Vorfall mit den Jungs und Angie wurde von der Wohnung darüber oder darüber nicht gut „aufgenommen“. Für mich sieht Angie manchmal wirklich einsam aus und die männlichen Partner, die sie bisher hatte, waren für sie eine Möglichkeit, ihre Präsenz in Montenegro zu „verdecken“. Ja, ein anderes Land, eine andere Kultur, aber ich bin sehr überrascht, dass sie damals nur selten mit Samantha interagierte, als sie noch in einer gemeinsamen Wohnung in Russland lebten, und dass es heute kaum noch vorkommt, dass sie sich treffen. Und natürlich hat Samantha nicht einmal private Momente gezeigt, was ebenfalls seltsam ist. Ich bin gespannt, wie Angies Leben vor der Kamera weitergeht, aber ich denke, sie wird weiterhin einer der großen Stars sein, die wir im Jahr 2023 bisher genossen haben. 

Es ist immer wieder komisch das alle Mädel die mehr oder weniger dem Alkohol verfallen sind, hier bei RLC immer zu deinen Stars gehören.