Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

41 minutes ago, yelt said:

Why do you think Juliet is so comfortable staying in the apartment with someone she barely knows? And performing sexually in front of the camera as if she is a professional. 

How could someone come in and take over the boyfriend as she has done in front of the ex-girlfriend (Martina) or F**** buddy. You have to have some big scrotums or big vagina to do what she is currently involved in. Do you think Juliet has a plan?  Has she been vetted by RLC or do they care? 

It's a good gig, especially for a low wage earner: A free place to live in the city in exchange for selling your privacy. RLC is blocked if your IP is in Spain unless you subscribe to a VPN (I tried when I was I was in Spain). Even though Martina was done with Alberto when he hooked up with Juliet, to ME, it's awkward and cringeworthy to be at the apartment when the ex-girlfriend is there, be it hanging out, sleeping together on the couch or fucking. You must be shameless to be on RLC to exchange your privacy for money for all to see! 😃

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Apparently she is the sister of a co worker of Alberto.She probably knows Alberto is looking to buy a house.

Thank you. A professional Freeloader? From sister to Alberto. It seems that neither, as I’ve heard, have much to offer and fall into the same category as so many others on RLC. 

Yes, sometimes I wonder why people don't clarify those things in advance. Seems both Alberto and Martina have problems now. Alberto has not enough money for his house buy, Martin has some trouble with Taco in her new apartment...question is which problem is bigger....😟

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

False alarm.  Wrapping up for another hour on the balcony.

I think thats something Juliet will have to get use to. Sitting there watching Alberto fuff away on thoes cigarettes.