Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

4 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I think thats something Juliet will have to get use to. Sitting there watching Alberto fuff away on thoes cigarettes.

From what I've seen today, without Martina, this apt. is going to be deader than a goldfish floating on top of a fishtank.

9 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

From what I've seen today, without Martina, this apt. is going to be deader than a goldfish floating on top of a fishtank.

We shall see. For me it was Martina who made the apartment interesting. Didnt seem to matter whether she was on or off camera.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 1962Starfire said:

I do not believe RLC has had a couples apartment, outside of those that originated in Russia, where the male participant was considered to be the lead participant.  (An exception is Bogdan in Barcelona, but he has other RLC duties.)

There is little subscriber interest in the ongoing troubles of a participant who is dull, has a few dull friends, and does not mingle with the Russian-speaking / English speaking participants in the villas.  He was seen as the guy who brought Martina to the party.

Now if Alberto  were to start fucking both sisters, or to stage foursomes with both sisters,  that would change the calculus.  Kink sells.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

We shall see. For me it was Martina who made the apartment interesting. Didnt seem to matter whether she was on or off camera.

Yes. Martina was the reason that I subsc. in the first place. Even though I don't understand the language, it was just a joy to see her and Alberto interact (in better times) and watch her personality and charm come through to us viewers. I will miss her when she leaves as I would miss an old friend who has gone away.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Rencontrer Bogdan et Nelly n'est pas anodin à mon avis. Peut-être va t'elle continuer RLC dans un autre lieu. Je le souhaite de tout coeur. Quand à Alberto et Juliette, on dirait un couple de vieux mariés. 

Martina tendría que renunciar a la idea de una carrera en el turismo, creo yo, para volver a RLC.

2 hours ago, moules said:

I do not believe RLC has had a couples apartment, outside of those that originated in Russia, where the male participant was considered to be the lead participant.  (An exception is Bogdan in Barcelona, but he has other RLC duties.)

There is little subscriber interest in the ongoing troubles of a participant who is dull, has a few dull friends, and does not mingle with the Russian-speaking / English speaking participants in the villas.  He was seen as the guy who brought Martina to the party.

Now if Alberto  were to start fucking both sisters, or to stage foursomes with both sisters,  that would change the calculus.  Kink sells.

I like the idea of something like this happening. I first wondered why the other sister was still in the script if there was no fucking to be in her future. 

il y a 2 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

Ils se disputent devant Juliette, Martina pleure, Alberto est un connard !

Je n'ai jamais beaucoup aimé Martina avec la vie qu'elle menait , jamais présente la nuit, etc..

mais là , c'est inadmissible qu'Alberto est une discussion avec son ex compagne devant la nouvelle 

Je n'apprécie pas du tout , c'est une forme de revanche qui n'a pas lieu d'être , 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, philo said:

I like the idea of something like this happening. I first wondered why the other sister was still in the script if there was no fucking to be in her future. 

So you mean that she can’t overnight in the apartment that her sister decides to spend the evening / night with her boyfriend ? Can’t she be with her sister and also with her colleague from work at the same place ? 

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je n'ai jamais beaucoup aimé Martina avec la vie qu'elle menait , jamais présente la nuit, etc..

mais là , c'est inadmissible qu'Alberto est une discussion avec son ex compagne devant la nouvelle 

Je n'apprécie pas du tout , c'est une forme de revanche qui n'a pas lieu d'être , 

Surtout une discussion qui fait pleurer Martina. Alberto n'a pas su faire rever Martina qui a été voir ailleurs. Mais ce Mr n'est pas un grand seigneur. Personnellement, je boycoterai leur appartement quand Martina sera partie.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1