Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Can't got on any cameras after logging in.  The previews display correctly, all cameras say "access is forbidden".  WTF is going on?  Did RLC get hacked??

I remember I always got it when I was banned by RLC 😉
But now it was probably a technical error. I also didn't get the apartment up at that time

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

We reach the conclusion i guess that Martina is still “ online “ due to her contract with RLC and being actually the tenant behind the contract and not Alberto ( I think also the good translator friends revealed that it was Martina asking RLC to extend the deal for Alberto ) . Let’s see what’s gonna be in the end . 

This will be the last weekend - If she manages to get everything she owns with her

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

1: he EVEN GAVE HER FORGIVNESS        2: WHAT IS SHE CURRENTLY PROVIDE as a tenant apart from giving him blowjobs and fucks    3: replays           4: she’s not even at the replays

5: Nelly is unattractive     6: I KNOW many members here that they are tired , especially for her.   7: Bogdan ----but THE THING he did with the cameras SWITCHING OFF is UNACCEPTABLE and could be a reason to send him off .. 

8: Nelly WISHED her SCHOOL TIME FRIEND and bestie once to GO TO HELL and DIE ----but it was the period that Nelly was in shock due to the Martina’s story … 

9: Nelly should retire , people are tired

1: Speculation ... you don't know if they had a conversation about forgiveness or not.  2: blowjobs and fucking..... a lot more than many current and past tenants.  3:   replays ... pff, I have seen replay thumbnails of empty beds, empty tubs, and people drinking coffee at a table.  4: I checked, yes she is.

5: that is your opinion, a bit insensitive.  6: your stating your opinion as an inclusive fact.   7:  so he fucked up one time in so many years. none issue.

8:  If the event occurred at all, who cares? people argue.  ( should we mention the number of arguments Masha has had with Elvis? )

9: "people are tired" .... your opinion, but you speak as for others.  I think we agree that it is time to replace some of the old timers. Linda can go. Leora, while very beautiful, after so many years is boring. Nelly ... boring. (I don't want her to leave just because you don't like her) Martina is gone. Won't miss Masha. Heck, a good cleaning could include Gyana, Val+Jul, Karol, Dasha, Samantha, Scarlett, Fiora, Elli, Shantal, Octavia, Esmi, and Lali. All the guys can be shown the door, including Fior. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

The question is very very simple … WHY ISN’T SHE SLEEPING everyday at her lover ? Is it so far or difficult transportation for her morning obligations ? Is it because she’s under contract with RLC and she’s obliged to be presented as a tenant ? I totally agree that since they have AGREED to the next move in life  these two and they WANT TO SHOW TO US ( so as maybe to convince themselves as well 😂 - personally I think they are both suffering inside of what’s going on , Alberto manages  to hide it because of Juliette , Martina is so clear that she’s faking all this “ yes it is fine , no problem , I am glad and happy for you my EX “ 😂) , it is really crucial that this apartment CHANGES FINALLY CHAPTER and VOLUME , it is really sad to watch all that . We need time to absorb and “ approve “ in our mind the new reality as viewers , MOSTLY , they need to CLEAR THEIR minds ( M&A ) that it is OVER the life they knew the last 7 years and for the better or worse ( HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE ALL FINE FOR BOTH OF THEM ) that they REALLY NEED TO SEE LIFE DIFFERENTLY and both in a way GROW UP . 

Yes , I still need to answer a previous answering  post 😬🫣

Some  answers to your questions which you already could have read here:

1. She doesn't live in GF4's apartment. They definitely spend some nights together but not all of them. She wants to keep her freedom. That was often discusded here.

2. As long as the apartment is named Martina and Alberto she has to be there for some time and she has every right to sleep there also in her bed.  Juliet is currently still a guest as long as the apartment is not renamed and she officially moves in.

3. A separation is never nice and leaves its mark when it happens after such a long time. Furthermore, it means changes for both. Alberto rarely showed his emotions, with Martina it's different. I think the A+J relationship is much more about the money and  that Alberto can stay at RLC to get the money for his house buy. We know very little about Juliet financial situation, but she will certainly be happy to take the RLC money too.

4. As Noldus mentioned is this game soon over...so makes not mutch sense anymore to complain about the bed topic or someting else. We will see a different type apartment soon, everyone has to decide for themselves whether it will be better in the long term or not.

So better to enjoy the last few days ....😉

• Like 4

Juliet will get another RLC name when she becomes a tenant, as Juliet was another girl who was 4 days in B4 in February 2020...
I had forgotten about her the day I named Alberto's new flame

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

She can’t be the smart confident woman who we all yell BRAVO when she takes control of her life, go to school, etc … and then when the data doesn’t fit, describe her as confused and lost.

Sure she can... Most people are...

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nelly did not have boobs, she was flat as a board until she had the gel inserts put in place.   :biggrin:

and she still doesn't have boobs... She has gel inserts...

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, tle said:

I call 'em "bolt-ons" after I heard someone a long while back call them that. 🤣  Many of the girls have implants.  Some are done well (Ulyana & Kitty), some are done poorly (Nelly).  Not a fan of them in most cases.  Rather them small as long as they're REAL.  Ulyana's are exceptional and I'd give hers a go.  Just my opinion.

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

We reach the conclusion i guess that Martina is still “ online “ due to her contract with RLC and being actually the tenant behind the contract and not Alberto ( I think also the good translator friends revealed that it was Martina asking RLC to extend the deal for Alberto ) . Let’s see what’s gonna be in the end . 

Whenever it happens, I'm sure many of us will mourn the loss when we eventually see the dreaded "Martina has left the project" notification.  Honestly, I see this dragging on till maybe the end of November.  She is in NO hurry to leave.

1 hour ago, tle said:

When Nelly and Bodgan were in the project when they were living in St. Petersburg, Russia, pre-implants, and Nelly had no tits.. nada.. nothing.. just nipples, so she got implants but they look so unnatural. Maybe she and Masha went for a 2-for-1 special, as Masha had tiny tits. 

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Juliet will get another RLC name when she becomes a tenant, as Juliet was another girl who was 4 days in B4 in February 2020...
I had forgotten about her the day I named Alberto's new flame

Why do you think Juliet is so comfortable staying in the apartment with someone she barely knows? And performing sexually in front of the camera as if she is a professional. 

How could someone come in and take over the boyfriend as she has done in front of the ex-girlfriend (Martina) or F**** buddy. You have to have some big scrotums or big vagina to do what she is currently involved in. Do you think Juliet has a plan?  Has she been vetted by RLC or do they care? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Why do you think Juliet is so comfortable staying in the apartment with someone she barely knows? And performing sexually in front of the camera as if she is a professional. 

How could someone come in and take over the boyfriend as she has done in front of the ex-girlfriend (Martina) or F**** buddy. You have to have some big scrotums or big vagina to do what she is currently involved in. Do you think Juliet has a plan?  Has she been vetted by RLC or do they care? 

Apparently she is the sister of a co worker of Alberto.She probably knows Alberto is looking to buy a house.