B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Simply appreciating the fans she has 😇

AND .. Can the ORIGINAL GODFATHER appear ? Has it been good friend @Noldus or maybe @Pete1960 since he also gives names ? I think the person naming Cecilia deserves a public official praising since we KNOW now that Cecilia takes notice of ANYTHING posted and written here . Let’s hope that mostly positivity will follow her , but why doubting when a tenant is such a lovely , pleasant and smiley person and not a “ moody “ , “ grumpy “ and undecided tenant not knowing how to be on cameras .. 

Let’s enjoy Cecilia’s stay as it is rightfully deserved 😇

A public praising....okay how about a statue of Cecilia in the Town Square

• Haha 1

just got home from work and I see a huge mountain of meat on Lali's bed... I don't find her attractive to follow so he can have her (she doesn't have taste either), I think they suit each other 🙄,  was Lacrim sent home with blue balls?
Anyway...as long as Cecil uses those lamps I won't follow her, I hope more people do and since she reads here that might help

I find her handling of the cameras disappointing

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Wonder why Cecilia's room is red tinted on all the cams--it is quite annoying.  

9 hours ago, happyone said:

I just emailed support--about the red tined cams in Cecilia room---more should do the same. 

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Don't worry. She will read the forum and follow the feedback. 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Exactly that 👍🏻

Room is still pink. Guess she didn't read the forum. Somebody else needs to email support like I said in the beginning.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Or she read and don't care :biggrin:

I think the pink lighting is what she turned on when she went to bed.  Probably why she hasn't responded.  She is entitled to sleep isn't she....or

Maybe she can get a chip implanted in her brain that relays CC comments about her while she sleep.