B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

Cecilia welcomed her fans in her bedroom and she said a MASSIVE “ Thank You “ that we support her these years and she has been a GUEST favorite .. 

At the same time , i need to express an apology to Lali , the girl is obviously more than she has shown ( she was not shy but I would say rather unsociable ) , I didn’t expect at all her bathtub session , it will be interesting after today to see where she stands as her guy showed that it was quite serious but maybe the whole atmosphere and occasion ( one more distant relationship ) has made her say “ FUCK IT , I am gonna have my fun “ 😋😋 … OR … was Cecilia’s arrival aura 😆😆😛😛

And KUDOS to Sara , her experience helped to “ protect “ Karma from possible not feeling nice with what was happening and her ( rightful of course) shyness that she has on cameras by making it a candles evening and having the natural / NV lights not exposing her so much. . A perfect tactic after the massage the first day and today this even to let loose gradually more and more . We must NEVER forget that all people are different and of course the ones seeming open to become a disappointment and the ones that don’t seem as high expectations to take a place in historical incidents and stay . Let’s see , it looks rather promising B4 again and we need to wait the last ( ? ) tenant or maybe one more that joins Lali too ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And KUDOS to Sara , her experience helped to “ protect “ Karma from possible not feeling nice with what was happening and her ( rightful of course) shyness that she has on cameras by making it a candles evening and having the natural / NV lights not exposing her so much. . A perfect tactic after the massage the first day and today this even to let loose gradually more and more . We must NEVER forget that all people are different and of course the ones seeming open to become a disappointment and the ones that don’t seem as high expectations to take a place in historical incidents and stay . Let’s see , it looks rather promising B4 again and we need to wait the last ( ? ) tenant or maybe one more that joins Lali too ..

Keeping the "cocks" away is a positive.  I'm sure Cecilia will be highly unimpressed when she meets them.

• Upvote 3