B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Cecilia and FIora in the shower

I wish RLC would allow subscribers to commission and pay for shows.  I would pay very good money to watch Cecelia and Fiora do a golden showers show on Lacrim.

1 hour ago, Boing said:

“Real shows”? It seems to me that with her everything is false and preconceived. If she intends to do as Radi did (isolated all day masturbating in close-up, or doing fake shows with Cecilia or socializing with the other girls just to have the top-cam), in my opinion, she can go home too. These things turn me on like a box of detergent. I don't like having another Leora, another Radi, another Fiora: I have never looked at them and I will never look at them.
Instead, I liked the unexpected show in Sara's bathroom last night (described very well by ddhm): Lali's surprise, Karma's initial shyness as she covered her breasts and pubis with her hands, Sara who put Karma at ease ...
So I'm suspending judgment for the moment and I'll see how Cecilia behaves, but I'm already not seeing clearly the fact that she's been together with Flora since last night.
Clearly these are my personal tastes, I would like to know what other CC users think.

In theory it will be like Radi but more expansive and open. Expect lots of shows with Fiora, Sara and other people like that.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, moules said:

I wish RLC would allow subscribers to commission and pay for shows.  I would pay very good money to watch Cecelia and Fiora do a golden showers show on Lacrim.

I would pay good money to see old Fiora leave permanently!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4