B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

Are tenants allowed to have an RLC account? Maybe some of them are on camcaps, too. Masha would not be amused...

Just 24 hours ago or so , Elli and Vladellia were pointing out to the cameras their laptop tuned in at Scarlett’s and Casper’s apartment , a small packet of chips also and watching ..’

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just 24 hours ago or so , Elli and Vladellia were pointing out to the cameras their laptop tuned in at Scarlett’s and Casper’s apartment , a small packet of chips also and watching ..’

Around 21:54  They are voyeurs themselves.  Thanks ddhm!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Are tenants allowed to have an RLC account? Maybe some of them are on camcaps, too. Masha would not be amused...

Tim had an RLC account.  He used that account to monitor what was going on in B-4, and intervened on two occasions after watching Taylor's and Liliith's interactions with Tani. 

Tim also had a CC account and, after leaving RLC,  posted here using an alias.  He may have had the account while he was participating, but never apparently posted.

And Radi also had an RLC account.  Radi would read CC, and IIRC, it was her reading CC that she was alerted to the intruder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Finalmente Cecilia, la regina degli spettacoli, con tutto il duro lavoro che ha fatto ha finalmente regalato un appartamento a RLC, ora vedremo tanti spettacoli lesbici veri, ma davvero veri

“Real shows”? It seems to me that with her everything is false and preconceived. If she intends to do as Radi did (isolated all day masturbating in close-up, or doing fake shows with Cecilia or socializing with the other girls just to have the top-cam), in my opinion, she can go home too. These things turn me on like a box of detergent. I don't like having another Leora, another Radi, another Fiora: I have never looked at them and I will never look at them.
Instead, I liked the unexpected show in Sara's bathroom last night (described very well by ddhm): Lali's surprise, Karma's initial shyness as she covered her breasts and pubis with her hands, Sara who put Karma at ease ...
So I'm suspending judgment for the moment and I'll see how Cecilia behaves, but I'm already not seeing clearly the fact that she's been together with Flora since last night.
Clearly these are my personal tastes, I would like to know what other CC users think.

• Thanks 2