Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

Just my opinion - in terms of doing sexy teasing for the cams Leora is/was excellent, in terms of being an exhibitionist for the cams Leora is/was excellent but in terms of her sex knowledge and performances Leora is a very slow learner and participant which is a major disappointment over the long years. The masturbations are basically the same with only slight variations. The closeness and a bit of lesbian action with Malia was great but limited, Any sex with Paul is blah (same expectations). After saying all this, I have to say that the most satisfactions that i got from Leora is/was the sexy voyeur type teasing, seeing her half naked and totally naked and all the time that she spent having Malia live with her. Either girl naked or both naked and the sexual closeness and eventually touching each others private parts - mmmm.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora  have to buy a dildo belt to have anal sex with Paul 

It would only be worth watching it if Leora threads the needle with one solid full thrust and to hear Paul scream and observe his eyes as Leora goes long and deep. That would be a priceless money shot.

Estreñido Special Effects GIF - Estreñido Special Effects Gross GIFs

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Hier, Leora était magnifique en body violet Au lit en train de faire du bon sexe avec un gros M. noir 

bonjour

sa c'est passé a quelle heures , car j'ai quitter après avoir vue leora se metre en pyjamaje me suit dit il y aura plus rien a voir pour se soir domage j'aurai préferer voir leora en solo  que avec paul surtout encore et encore dans des cam  noir et blanc

9 minutes ago, RAME said:

bonjour

sa c'est passé a quelle heures , car j'ai quitter après avoir vue leora se metre en pyjamaje me suit dit il y aura plus rien a voir pour se soir domage j'aurai préferer voir leora en solo  que avec paul surtout encore et encore dans des cam  noir et blanc

23:00---00:00(+-)