B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

But if he has erection problems, why doesn't Sara try to stimulate him: she just touches him lightly through his trousers.
It is also true that he keeps going to the bathroom to sniff, hecan clearly hear it on cam 2-6.

Like I said earlier, he's a cokehead.  He's always rubbing nose.

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A stiff prick has no conscious or barrier to a great fuck. 

Never her a woman but if they want to play the 'golly gee here I am with no panties and bed and what could happen' game,  you take the HINT fuck'um. Never rough to harmful but thoughtful, careful, and make damn sure they cum more than once, tell them how irresistible they are and bla,   bla, bla.  No doesn't mean no if you translate the inflection, mood, circumstances and the ambiance.  Se of my best sex was with with the superficially reluctant women who LOVED gently being held and used.  No pain, no psych but firm assertiveness with their orgasm/s first in mind.

My wife kept saying 'no, 'please stop' and she had 9 consecutive Big Os.

Disclaimer: I was careful to not hurt her.

May be the same guy who arrived with LiaLia.  Sara just gave him the green outfit that she gave that guy to wear and he laughed, like he remembered it.  That guy had no problems fucking the girl in that arrived with him and LiaLia.

1 minute ago, moules said:

May be the same guy who arrived with LiaLia.  Sara just gave him the green outfit that she gave that guy to wear and he laughed, like he remembered it.  That guy had no problems fucking the girl in that arrived with him and LiaLia.

Certain! he is the same boy who arrived with Lialia together with another boy and a girl. I'm sure.

15 minutes ago, Boing said:

Certain! he is the same boy who arrived with Lialia together with another boy and a girl. I'm sure.

The second guy who arrived was a fat guy.  He left early.  The fat guy may be the same guy who brought LiaLia back to B-7 with her suitcases.  That was the night Wolf  carried LiaLia down the stairs because she was semi-comatose, and could not stand.