B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

il y a une heure, happyone a dit :

OK To inform everyone from a reliable source---Lali's boyfriend, who visited her a few days ago, was killed in the war.

Is Lali Russian or Ukrainian? I assume the latter (unless Lali is a Russian with a Ukrainian boyfriend), as for a Russian guy it would be very hard to get to/be in the EU and then back at the front on the Russian side just a few days later.

I guess the only Russians on RLC since early 2022 are those who were already (officially) living in the EU anyway?

Anyway, sad to hear, if true. Could anyone understand the conversation when she said why she was crying? 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why would I not laugh at fake news being as there is absolutely no proof whatsoever. If she packs up and leaves then yes, maybe half believable...but to post that shite on here when nobody knows ANYTHING is just speculation and frankly none of your fucking business to announce to the world fake news. That's why I find it funny you gossip like people are interested, especially given that she doesn't appear to be sad right now.  

I do not spread gossip or fake news.  This information was translated directly from a conversation from Lali to Sara and Sara also talked about it on the phone with someone.  

More info--her boyfriend got a leave to go to Poland to visit his parents, then came to Barcelona to visit Lali for a few days.  After returning to the front he was killed near Avdivka the next day.

If you really want to verify-- and you understand the language, go back on replay and research what I am saying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Is Lali Russian or Ukrainian? I assume the latter (unless Lali is a Russian with a Ukrainian boyfriend), as for a Russian guy it would be very hard to get to/be in the EU and then back at the front on the Russian side just a few days later.

I guess the only Russians on RLC since early 2022 are those who were already (officially) living in the EU anyway?

Anyway, sad to hear, if true. Could anyone understand the conversation when she said why she was crying? 

See my post above--my information is from a reliable source who translated the conversations

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not spread gossip or fake news.  This information was translated directly from a conversation from Lali to Sara and Sara also talked about it on the phone with someone.  

More info--her boyfriend got a leave to go to Poland to visit his parents, then came to Barcelona to visit Lali for a few days.  After returning to the front he was killed near Avdivka the next day.

If you really want to verify-- and you understand the language, go back on replay and research what I am saying.

Better yet, here is the replay link I was provided to prove the conversation

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So, @TfiDeano, I accept your apology for your accusatory rant against me earlier. 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

See my post above--my information is from a reliable source who translated the conversations

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is very upsetting.  Fucking Russians!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 17 minutes, happyone a dit :

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Thank you. I don't have replay & I don't know the language (though others can easily verify), but if true there is someone here who should be deeply ashamed of himself and wash his mouth with soap now... An apology from him should be in order (& would earn my respect), unless he's a coward who'll just keep silent for now, or worse, a real jerk who'll continue his mocking & maybe gloat about it (perhaps for no other reason than him being at odds with you recently about something totally unrelated?). 

Anyway, the war gets really close when someone you saw on cam only days ago dies in it all of a sudden... :sad: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

I can confirm this

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

il y a 27 minutes, happyone a dit :

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So, @TfiDeano, I accept your apology for your accusatory rant against me earlier. 😏

I wonder if we will hear from him... And if yes: whether to apologise (credit to him in that case) or add insult to injury...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Thank you. I don't have replay & I don't know the language (though others can easily verify), but if true there is someone here who should be deeply ashamed of himself and wash his mouth with soap now... An apology from him should be in order (& would earn my respect), unless he's a coward who'll just keep silent for now, or worse, a real jerk who'll continue his mocking & maybe gloat about it (perhaps for no other reason than him being at odds with you recently about something totally unrelated?). 

Anyway, the war gets really close when someone you saw on cam only days ago dies in it all of a sudden... :sad: 

Morning Mr Grumps.  

• Confused 2

il y a 13 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

I've seen the replay but am not going to be made to feel ashamed or even apologise, especially after the shit you just talked about respecting me if I apologise lol...then you go on to say I'm a coward, and actually FYI I won't keep silent. The RP, your 'reliable source' clearly states it was an ex who she has not seen for 9 months and he expired on the 29th...sad all the same but she is not showing signs of a totally broken woman and I am not going to apologise for the rather inaccurate rubbish being spread on here...YET AGAIN. That's the part I found funny...not the death of her ex...you utter fool.  

Jerk option it is, then. I rest my case.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1