B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia with ONE MORE STATEMENT and answering QUESTIONS / CONFIRMING the posts of fellow forum members regarding a boyfriend . Cecilia regards more and more by getting an incredible back and forth communication relationship with her fans / viewers by presenting / solving us questions …

Still , ddhm SAYS that Cecilia will do things on cameras with others and - THIS IS NOT EASY TO PREDICT - the boyfriend / sex partner / friend  will join . Cecilia with clear signals that THIS RLC in Barcelona she OWNS … And what a statement tonight after having seen her ONLY with women ( Fiora / Radislava ) .. Cecilia rules and EXPECT the UNEXPECTED ( simply BECAUSE SHE LOVES to be seen , admired , praised and MOSTLY , knowing that she gives smiles to people ) .

PSSSTTTT  , WELCOME JEALOUS ONES once again 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😝😜😝😜

I'll get back to you when I figure out why I would be jealous of another loser who would allow his "girlfriend" to participate in RLC, likely to help support him?  Sorry not jealous of any loser guy on RLC.

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Never mind...the never ending parade of cock continues in B4, with the addition of another boy friend.

I forgot that you are allergic to people's real lives, you only like the fantasy that these girls have no life outside of rlc

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia with ONE MORE STATEMENT and answering QUESTIONS / CONFIRMING the posts of fellow forum members regarding a boyfriend . Cecilia regards more and more by getting an incredible back and forth communication relationship with her fans / viewers by presenting / solving us questions …

Still , ddhm SAYS that Cecilia will do things on cameras with others and - THIS IS NOT EASY TO PREDICT - the boyfriend / sex partner / friend  will join . Cecilia with clear signals that THIS RLC in Barcelona she OWNS … And what a statement tonight after having seen her ONLY with women ( Fiora / Radislava ) .. Cecilia rules and EXPECT the UNEXPECTED ( simply BECAUSE SHE LOVES to be seen , admired , praised and MOSTLY , knowing that she gives smiles to people ) .

PSSSTTTT  , WELCOME JEALOUS ONES once again 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😝😜😝😜

...and for once could you get the cock out of your mouth and put together at least a coherent sentence 

• Thanks 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I forgot that you are allergic to people's real lives, you only like the fantasy that these girls have no life outside of rlc

I don't pay to see their lives outside of RLC because that would be a dumb way to spend my money...dummy.

Just now, maxfactor said:

I don't pay to see their lives outside of RLC because that would be a dumb way to spend my money...dummy.

Yes, but you still don't like paying to see their real life inside either, since you complain every time a girl gets a visit from a guy, whether he's a date or a boyfriend
This is mainly what I am trying to make you understand but you seem to be failing to understand this

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Next you'll all be complaining that he hasn't shown his weenie.

We can surely have something "real" with Cecilia with the presence of her boyfriend, that will change from the rest of the time where she is as fake as Radislava or Fiora 😁

• Upvote 2