Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Years ago in their apartment in Russia, Nelly made a sign that said "I love you guys" and showed it to the camera with a great smile. That was in the days when I really liked her and Bogdan. Not so much now. The apartment was huge!! Great area for parties, which they had often, and lots of room to dance. Even as large that apartment was, it was no where near the size of the apartment Efim (?) and the beautiful and sexy Anabel lived. @moos54 was his name Efim?

Efim slept on their couch and had sex with his girl regurlarly in the old russian apt.....i remember

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, darkman said:

alberto tardara en irse , el tiempo que tarde en juntar el dinero que le falta , por eso no esta el nombre de la nueva en la pagina . espero que entren una pareja de españoles nuevos , mas rusos no me seduce mucho la idea . mas de lo mismo .

Creo que la mayoría de los suscriptores hablan inglés, mantendría a la gente más comprometida si tuvieran una pareja Inglés hablante, sin embargo, una pareja hispanohablante sería de gran interés para mí.

14 hours ago, emnv said:

She still has to collect the last set of things from the apartment, and she will also come to pick up Taco in the evening, Alberto will take him tomorrow to visit his new house

So wait a minute Alberto and his friend are leaving there too? And if so, I wonder if they're gonna have someone else take over that apartment?

Martina has spoken to us earlier and waved 😁
The first time she was quite drunk and sad, because of something that had happened with the family (I don't remember what). She showed us pictures and chatted for a long time. 21. January 2018 (Living room old cam and in the kitchen)

And from a trip or something: This was also in the kitchen on 13 October 2018 at 2100

She also waved to us, as she had managed to bring Alberto with her for a hotel stay on 30 January 2022 when she went out the door and made some "fuck moves" 🙂

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

So wait a minute Alberto and his friend are leaving there too? And if so, I wonder if they're gonna have someone else take over that apartment?

I think that Alberto (and Juliet) will live in the apartment for a few months, while he renovates the house and gets extra income. We'll see how it goes and what RLC thinks of them. There are probably more people who could think of taking it over, there have been more people who have lived there before the M&A

51 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I don't have premium so i can't see,but who is the dickhead that keeps leaving the laughing emoji below everyone's tribute to Martina?! I have a few of the usual dicks in mind

Agree with Cupie that there is no need to be laughing at these tributes.

On the other hand, as much as I loved Martina, it does feel like some of this is over the top.  She basically fucked on the internet, I don't think she found a cure for cancer.  

I don't mean to sound harsh ... net of everything, I am ok with these tributes as she is a very special person on RLC.  I get annoyed with how society seems to make celebrities into saints.  Recently here in U.S. Matthew Perry died from TV show Friends.  The entire country goes into mourning.   People on TV say things like "he was a friend to all of us".   No, no he wasn't.  I never met him.  He was funny and charming on the show ... but he also had all sorts of addiction problems.  He managed this better than many but like so many other celebrities, there are questions surrounding how he died that will probably linger for years.  He was a smash star on one very successful TV show but what else did he do?   It just seems crazy to me how we worship these people and put them on a pedestal.

It's important that we always remain skeptical about our celebrities and heroes.  No one is a saint.  Look at Bill Cosby, who knew he was a total and complete creep?  He was revered for years.

I am very happy for Martina and I am sad to miss her.   This will likely lead to me not posting very much at all anymore which I know some of you will be relieved.   I will always remember her here and my time here and all of you guys too who have been awesome.   Hope someone will DM me if we ever see lesbian sex as hot as Martina and Nelly.  

Life moves on.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think that Alberto (and Juliet) will live in the apartment for a few months, while he renovates the house and gets extra income. We'll see how it goes and what RLC thinks of them. There are probably more people who could think of taking it over, there have been more people who have lived there before the M&A

Ok did not know that? but Thank You for the info 🙂

35 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Years ago in their apartment in Russia, Nelly made a sign that said "I love you guys" and showed it to the camera with a great smile. That was in the days when I really liked her and Bogdan. Not so much now. The apartment was huge!! Great area for parties, which they had often, and lots of room to dance. Even as large that apartment was, it was no where near the size of the apartment Efim (?) and the beautiful and sexy Anabel lived. @moos54 was his name Efim?

19 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Efim slept on their couch and had sex with his girl regurlarly in the old russian apt.....i remember

Why why why you have done that ? 😱😱 Now Philo will appear and start again about the balcony and Bogdan and Annabel 😱😱😱😱…..

• Haha 3