Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #45

Pete1960

24 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Man do I wish Leora showed up at Barcelona tonight and got drunk. Cecilia was eaten in front of others.  Liquor.

There you go, Leora does what you have been begging for many times, for her to do, in front of cam 7. 

But what do you do, you go watch the Barcelona apartments, and then have the gall to post their activities, in Leora's activity thread.

I think that you have just shot yourself in  the foot, regarding suggestions of activities that you wish for Leora to do !!!🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

There you go, Leora does what you have been begging for many times, for her to do, in front of cam 7. 

But what do you do, you go watch the Barcelona apartments, and then have the gall to post their activities, in Leora's activity thread.

I think that you have just shot yourself in  the foot, regarding suggestions of activities that you wish for Leora to do 

That poster shot himselfs credibility long ago. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, scutus said:

I think that you have just shot yourself in  the foot, regarding suggestions of activities that you wish for Leora to do !!!🤣

Leora did okay tonight, fair.  Barcelona living

room was the wildest spontaneous group sex I've ever seen. Cecilia, a Leora similar gal, was eat 4 times in front of other partyers. Epic.

If Leora got drunk and was wet she'd  have been dead meat at this party and I for one would love to have seen that. Malia jumped her in May and jume, bating Leora but never never pushed her and went down on her.  Tonight Cecilia threw off all inhibitions and was eaten out to orgasm like 4 times in front of male and female guests. Greatest RLC ever.

Paul should watch it.  His limp dick might have even gotten relatively hard.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Cripe, Cecilia was eaten again

How, may I ask, does this post belong in the Leora-Paul - home- activities thread???

Was this post intentional, so that you would be sure to earn the confused emoji's, that seem to follow your posts????

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday to everyone

13/11/2023 13/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, scutus said:

How, may I ask, does this post belong in the Leora-Paul - home- activities thread???

Was this post intentional, so that you would be sure to earn the confused emoji's, that seem to follow your posts????

A brief comment about another apartment has always been acceptable. You must want something to complain about.  I tell you what, if Leora would watch some of the other gals she'd get some great ideas. FYI, you missed an orgy in Barcelona.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

A brief comment about another apartment has always been acceptable. You must want something to complain about.  I tell you what, if Leora would watch some of the other gals she'd get some great ideas. FYI, you missed an orgy in Barcelona.

Come on , are you giving explanations to someone who just NEEDS to find excuses to say something when this apartment HAS DIED since long time and lives by its heritage ? 

RLC has moved on , Poland  , Montenegro , a second villa .. They try their best and they try to Deleoraizate 😂

It will take some time more but day by day is more obvious . Even the masturbation times are not reaching anymore the top replay , people are tired . It is Ulyana’s time . Cecilia’s time , it is time for entertainment with people who RESPECT the site in all of its aspects and not loneliness , isolation and not socializing and simply masturbating and going blowjobs . 

RLC prepares for  Leora’s exit , we have girls who provide MASSIVE and incredible entertainment , Cecilia is a 33 years old WOMAN exploring an already discovered endless sexuality but fantasies , fetish and desires are about to be presented easily without hesitation . 

This apartment will simply have moments like the half an hour ago incident when a CLUELESS from his night PC shift “ love of Leora’s  life “ comes into bed and touches her thigh looking CLUELESS and perhaps waiting from a deep sleepy Leora to react only to say something to him after waking her up and retreating in the room he prefers to sleep ( they don’t even sleep together anymore ) .

RLC will struggle but it became obvious that IF THEY WANT , they can find people to replace . Cecilia belongs to this SPECIAL category , 13 days with RLC and it is like she has made 1,300 days with what she offers to the viewers . 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1