B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

35 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Has this Lacrym dude become Cecilia's new bodyguard?

He believes he can have her … plus she’s the only one that gives him attention , he failed with Karma ( massage going too much her first day ) , Lali he isn’t interested , Margo no comments 😂🤣 , and Sara was/ is joking with him 🤣 jThe Child simply can not , since they have decided to go with two males , a dynamic character and personality is needed , plain and simple . 

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's hard to get rid of once he catches their scent,luckily having wolfy fuck the chick he's stalking is a surefire way to get rid of him!

He is pitiful. I would love to know how old he is. 

I really hate to see men with no self respect. He thinks by running after girls and invading their space will lead them to his bed. Bu what he forgets is either women will take advantage of that and just use you or you will be anooying and no one will want to be with you. And I think right now Cecilia is just using him. He is too naive. I don't want to say too you since I don't know his age.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He believes he can have her … plus she’s the only one that gives him attention , he failed with Karma ( massage going too much her first day ) , Lali he isn’t interested , Margo no comments 😂🤣 , The Chilf simply can not 😂

I don't she is giving him any attention. She is just using him and leading him on. But again he is too naive.

8 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

He is pitiful. I would love to know how old he is. 

I really hate to see men with no self respect. He thinks by running after girls and invading their space will lead them to his bed. Bu what he forgets is either women will take advantage of that and just use you or you will be anooying and no one will want to be with you. And I think right now Cecilia is just using him. He is too naive. I don't want to say too you since I don't know his age.

A Special Olympian has more smarts than Lacrim.