B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

Just now, Noodle said:

Can You See Me Now GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

We will see how it goes , Lali is horny . Cecilia does business as usual and the only questions are the 3 girls and if they stay aside of the show ( and their “ work “ 😉😏

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Lacrim took of his shirt went up to the girls looked for a bit kissed a bit with Lali and left b4

just a costume change.. he will be back! I think his perversion is to let himself be humiliated

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Excellent news I missed where he went.

Wolfie setting up Margo for a Fook in the LR

he probaly went back home to change into something else, im sure he will be back. I see him  now in his room putting on a mask.

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What do you suggest he do ? Just go back to b7 not feeling welcome and let Wolf be there alone partying with the girls? Why dont they tell him if they have a problem with him instead of acting weird like they do? Im sure he sense that something is wrong but then they should have a talk about it. If he crossed the girls line in any way they need to tell him that also.

I suggest he fucks off somewhere,he's not wanted...they have no problem with Wolf's presence

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Schließlich schlossen sie die Tür in Saras Zimmer, um allein zu sein 😂

Mir krempeln sich die Fußnägel voller ohnmächtiger Wut auf wenn ich diesen unsensiblen Idioten sehe  wie er ständig die Chemie zwischen den Mädchen stört Andererseits kann man sicher auch die Türen verschließen damit ungebetene Gäste fernbleiben müssen. Wenn ich ein gläubiger Menschwäre würde ich für die Entfernung dieses Menschen aus RLC beten und eine große Kerze spenden. Ich muß gleich einmal meinen Blutdruck messen .Wer weiß in welche Höhen der jetzt geschossen isyt.

The Child is preparing to rejoin 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 … I am sorry but the fun needs to be postponed for another time .. except if they manage till very early morning hours and lots of stamina to end it in a Roman party style 😋😋😋😋

• Sad 1

It begins as it should be , just adults there and waiting for The Child to keep them hesitant .. Lali and Cecilia started their thing , the professionals Margo and Wolf were exactly in position ( watching and if it was escalating , they would have either fucked or let the girls have fun and watch , voyeurs style 😉 ) and the STUPID CHILD started touching Cecilia and they stopped 😡🤬😡😡😡