B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

He is keeping the fun stale … and yes , prejudiced talks and I admit but who can say anything to him ? He is part of the crew and needs to be treated like this … Unfortuanately , we need to digest his presence .. 

BUT … Villas back on track with parties and shows and EVERYTHING LOOKS PROMISING , enough with innocent shows and teasing , it is serious business since some weeks now and Cecilia has brought the crazy unpredictability needed . Karma is the “ INNOCENT “ addition and if Neytiri is Wolf’s discovery , no need to worry for winter 2023-24 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I suggest he fucks off somewhere,he's not wanted...they have no problem with Wolf's presence

I agree with you. I believe is clever enough to know when people don't him around and leave rather than embarassing and humiliating himself by forcing himself into them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least , BACK ON TRACK with a DREAM PARTNERSHIP , that is Cecilia and Margo .. Hopefully that can be THE THREESOME of tonight , that would be absolute madness . 

it will end with the idiot with big blue balls, cecilia sleeping alone, lali will play with her toy, ... Sara and Karma with a new tantra night .. if they are not disturbed by the new

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

it will end with the idiot with big blue balls, cecilia sleeping alone, lali will play with her toy, ... Sara and Karma with a new tantra night .. if they are not disturbed by the new

I am hoping to a different scenario . Cecilia will do anything needed for the cameras , Lali is super horny , Margo has understood the business and she’s there to please Wolf . It can end up all 4 of them in a nice way , but who will manage to send The Child home ? And Sara and Karma can have their thing if they wish ( I doubt as Sara CONTROLLS everyone and she’s TEACHING Karma ) , so the question remains with Neytiri .