B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

5 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Lali is better looking than Dasha...so how has Dasha lasted so long...because she regularly fucks a guy with a dick the size of an elephants trunk. Other than that, she is unwatchable. Not sure where the cleaning lady comes into this discussion given that she is not a paid participant other than to go around sucking up the dust and having endless cigarette breaks wearing her endless supply of leopard print clothing. 

Ha!  I agree with the post and it was funny.  I bet the cleaning lady was a pretty gal in her day before middle age slapped her.  Something these dimwit young gals can't envision in their ha-ha in the moment pleasure lifestyle.  Matters not we'll watch them while they're still attractive

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Cecilia was on top of Lali, kissing and caressing. LaCreep, on the floor, moved to the couch behind Cecilia and started slapping her ass. Cecilia stopped, turned her head and LOOKED at LaCreep. LaCreep immediately slunk back to the floor. 

Ah ok, I will watch more of it, just to see
LaCreep get the skunk eye. I feel sorry for Lacrim sometimes, he is employed to be part of RLC performers but then he does such dumb ass moves.