B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

I think in the next very few days,

the relationship between Karma and Sara will be settled.

Either it will continue as now, of Sara pulls the plug,

because she don't wanna continue going down that road.

I think Sara is determining that choice.

There are similarities to Kristy - Taylor here.

Sara is free spirit person and not one settling down with anyone ( yet ) . She will have her fun with Karma , hopefully she will let her know and then , yes , it will be settled down as Karma would need to decide ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Can anyone help me? I was out for 15 days without a computer because it was broken. Now I'm back but I no longer log into XCAMFAN.COM and it tells me that the certificates are invalid. I know that some of you are also registered in XCamFan and I am looking for help to get back in. Can anyone help me?ย  ย Qualcuno mi puรฒ aiutare? sono stato fuori 15 giorni senza computer perchรจ era rotto. Ora sono ritornato ma non entro piร  in XCAMFAN.COM e mi dice che i certificati non sono validi. So che alcuni di voi sono iscritti anche in XCamFan e cerco aiuto per rientrare. Qualcuno mi puรฒ aiutare?

@StnCld316

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Can anyone help me? I was out for 15 days without a computer because it was broken. Now I'm back but I no longer log into XCAMFAN.COM and it tells me that the certificates are invalid. I know that some of you are also registered in XCamFan and I am looking for help to get back in. Can anyone help me?ย  ย Qualcuno mi puรฒ aiutare? sono stato fuori 15 giorni senza computer perchรจ era rotto. Ora sono ritornato ma non entro piร  in XCAMFAN.COM e mi dice che i certificati non sono validi. So che alcuni di voi sono iscritti anche in XCamFan e cerco aiuto per rientrare. Qualcuno mi puรฒ aiutare?

Give it time. Hopefully today or tomorrow. I noticed this about 2 days ago and informed @StnCld316 and he then relayed a message to the xcamfan admin. It will be back running when the admin sends a ticket to get the certificate validated. Happens once in a while if the renewal date comes up before it is taken care of beforehand. Like renewing a driver's license.

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Give it time. Hopefully today or tomorrow. I noticed this about 2 days ago and informed @StnCld316 and he then relayed a message to the xcamfan admin. It will be back running when the admin sends a ticket to get the certificate validated. Happens once in a while if the renewal date comes up before it is taken care of beforehand. Like renewing a driver's license.

It was expected to be fixed for noon ECT today, but I see it is dragging on

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

XCamFan ?? What is this?

FYI I tried and got the same messages.

xcamfan is a smaller sister site to camcaps. It should reopen soon by admin (certificate has to be revalidated or paid). It has a Chat Room and Forum topics. Keep trying during the day or soon and check it out once it reopens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ulyana in the villa ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ YUHOO โ€ฆ let all the cards on the table , if they are played right , this can only lead to some unforgettable watching experiences โ€ฆ Maybe the time has arrived ( insert Cecilia also , just to have it and make it a TOP 10 moment in history ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ )ย 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sara is free spirit person and not one settling down with anyone ( yet ) . She will have her fun with Karma , hopefully she will let her know and then , yes , it will be settled down as Karma would need to decide ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry DD, I think it's the other way around on the decision.

Agree, both are free spirits.