B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

As for Sara and Karma, they are both free spirits, and I think they both communicate very well with each other.  I don't see this relationship as monogamous.  And they are both in it for the money.

The day after Karma and Sara have this very serious conversation in Sara's bed Karma is bed with The Child, who fondles her pussy, and with LaLi who caresses her, Tantri-style.

One night Wolf is helping Karma into a revealing fishnet body stocking, after which he puts pasties on to cover her nipples.  The next day, Karma and Sara are  sunbathing topless right outside the door to the B-7 kitchen.

I'm quite certain Sara has recited her sexual autobiography to Karma, at least as it relates to RLC.    Hint:  Lacrim is in deep shit.

So my prediction is that Sara and Karma will both share with others.  My crystal ball sees occasions with multiple partners.  As I said, their primary goal is the money/

38 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Dategli tempo. Speriamo oggi o domani. L'ho notato circa 2 giorni fa e ne sono informato@StnCld316e poi ha inoltrato un messaggio all'amministratore di xcamfan. Tornerà a funzionare quando l'amministratore invierà un ticket per convalidare il certificato. Succede di tanto in tanto se la data di rinnovo arriva prima che venga risolta in anticipo. Come rinnovare la patente.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Personally I reckon Cecilia bate last night was the best one of her short stay so far! On all fours with her ass pointed towards the cam, giving it a nice caress, spank and playing with it 😍 that will always get a thumbs up from me!

That dildo is also quite a size, reckon ive only seen Sambuka play with a bigger one...