B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

Noldus

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.

My interpretation of this - total BULLSHIT!!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, babyalfa said:

Goodbye, Shantal.  Hope to see you again.  Don't worry 'bout the idiot that kept calling you names.  Although (it) kept trying to insult you, I noticed (it) paid A LOT of attention to your daily activities.  (It) is a product of (it's) own deficiencies.  I've enjoyed your body.  Good luck. 😍

I am certain this idiot has a folder called "keeping up with Shantal" The head ass chats more about Shantal than his so called favourites

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She did what she was supposed to do.  There is nothing on RLC's website that states they have to have sex with anyone or masturbate.

What you see is what you get.

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live mode round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.

Be honest, did you really got the impression that you were getting a glimpse into her private life (as it is)? I got the impression that she did her best to keep it away from the apartment. It's a problem when residents keep their private lives off camera and treat the apartment as a workplace. 

Besides, what's the point of paying money to see nothing for months except someone killing time? Honestly, this girl was one of the main reasons I quit my RLC sub. With so many do-nothings it is just not worth the money RLC wants to have. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

No , not at the pussy , but caressing her one hand while their were holding each other hands with the other ( pff , stupid English , don’t know how to explain ) . In any case , if you take the time to watch the replay and the behavior they both had , this is basically how I think of it . 

We will see , she obviously lives in Barcelona and was for sure STRANGE that she appeared just like that 3 continuous times in short notice when the whole summer and after her departure with Wayne , we saw her ( and Wayne ) maybe once .!

maybe he didn't reach his goal... but he came very close

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

We have the villas full … RLC DO THE OBVIOUS … 

By PUBLIC DEMAND , bring back Wednesday and give her the double bed in B1 … and then , it might be one of the best winters ever with one of the greatest line up of tenants . Ulyana , Esmi , Nadia , Sara , Cecilia , Margo , Amalia , even Neytiri ( the youngest ) understood what needs to be done and also Lali who will do also everything , what is to ask more ? … AHH YES 😂🤣😂🤣 SEND THE CHILD AWAY 😡😡😡😡🤬 

Esmi is nice but is not doing anything like those other girls on your list. But I would like to add Kelly and Karma to your list.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Esmi is nice but is not doing anything like those other girls on your list. But I would like to add Kelly and Karma to your list.

Esmi might not bate constantly or ave sex on cam but I guess she's on the list because se doesn't hide too much. The only times that she hides are while sleeping. She gets along with her roommates and is active in parties. She's much more o cam than before and we can see much more of her daily routine. The adult entertainment might be low but the real life is much higher.

And of course, she's a pleasure to the eyes. ☺️

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi might not bate constantly or ave sex on cam but I guess she's on the list because se doesn't hide too much. The only times that she hides are while sleeping. She gets along with her roommates and is active in parties. She's much more o cam than before and we can see much more of her daily routine. The adult entertainment might be low but the real life is much higher.

And of course, she's a pleasure to the eyes. ☺️

To put it into perspective, Shantal has 2 open bates vs Esmi one…also Shantal had 148 tent bates of which 147 no one saw