B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

24 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Kelly apparently knows that there's a blind spot at the top of the stairs. 🤨  You can see her playing around up there in the reflection on the table.  WTF?  We need another camera in that upstairs hallway.

Playing what around 🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2023 at 2:42 PM, Noldus said:

Kelly water bating

Kelly has always taking the shower head off and do water bates and I think from her reaction that the best way to do it. In my opinion....Alexa used do it the same way many times. In B1 ☺️😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonS said:

They were 12 in B1 to be exact...and many foreplays nobody noticed,  just to set you guys staight, she is not a do nothing.Esmi

Foreplay or teasing is a clickbait of the worst kind. As someone who likes Esmi, she is a barely do something…I still like her but she has no place here and that second visit is  like watching Shantal. She can leave 

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Wait she had 2 open bates ? I must have missed that.

You didn't... Fagen she never and I say never had open bates. a few time she showed her pussy but she was always covered in some way. Never fully exposed it was in his dreams.If anybody can tell me otherwise please Inform me......

6 hours ago, RonS said:

You didn't... Fagen she never and I say never had open bates. a few time she showed her pussy but she was always covered in some way. Never fully exposed it was in his dreams.If anybody can tell me otherwise please Inform me......

First bate, like June 29th, fully nude, laying face down. Second bate July 21st, fully nude, face down, sheets around the knees. Both time you see absolutely everything. Which makes sense why you follow Esmi 

5 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

First bate, like June 29th, fully nude, laying face down. Second bate July 21st, fully nude, face down, sheets around the knees. Both time you see absolutely everything. Which makes sense why you follow Esmi 

I'm not even going to comment on that if you can't see there face whats the point.