B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

🙄…another YouTube bate…it is what it is…I had hard time finding it in the replays 

I'm finding it difficult to find it also. It's interesting that such an event is not featured in the replay. It's also interesting that no one has giving a time stamp and camera #. 

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm finding it difficult to find it also. It's interesting that such an event is not featured in the replay. It's also interesting that no one has giving a time stamp and camera #. 

Good friend thinga will provide , be patient .

I find these predictable masturbations after she disappears for days a bit off-putting.  They are clearly only a panacea to get us to forget about the absence and boost her viewership.  It never really looks like anything but a manipulation without substance and lacks any hint of sincerity.  She is a very good-looking girl but comes across like a bored cam girl.  

It does not appear to be anything close to "real."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, philo said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, hampelo said:

I find these predictable masturbations after she disappears for days a bit off-putting.  They are clearly only a panacea to get us to forget about the absence and boost her viewership.  It never really looks like anything but a manipulation without substance and lacks any hint of sincerity.  She is a very good-looking girl but comes across like a bored cam girl.  

I don’t think it’s fake…she likes sex and she likes to bare 

43 minutes ago, philo said:

It’s in the replays. I would say her first bate when she came back was her best. It feels weird judging 🙄, she can do it any way she wants to, I just don’t find it as good as the ones she has done before 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, hampelo said:

The girl had a threesome a week ago , one of the greatest we have seen . She LIVES ALSO HER LIFE and she’s not a Leora who has no friends and generally a life . Ulyana is a woman who goes out , socializes , where’s her mistake ? That she didn’t sleep in her room a couple of nights ? 

Leora was for 1,5 years away of her apartment HIDING her private life , sleeping to a boyfriend and RLC kept her as an active tenant . 

We appreciate i believe much more her on cameras actions whenever we “ miss “ her let’s say than getting daily doses of repetitions. She indeed masturbates providing a show but she will ALWAYS satisfy herself enjoying and not faking her moment . 

AND .. Ulyana doesn’t need any “ her viewership “ . She could easily do all at high prime time European time and no needs for worries . Personally , I prefer a tenant that ALSO LIVES away of cameras and ALSO PROVIDING in her work . And I think , VERY FEW can say they do the same . 

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girl had a threesome a week ago , one of the greatest we have seen . She LIVES ALSO HER LIFE and she’s not a Leora who has no friends and generally a life . Ulyana is a woman who goes out , socializes , where’s her mistake ? That she didn’t sleep in her room a couple of nights ? 

Leora was for 1,5 years away of her apartment HIDING her private life , sleeping to a boyfriend and RLC kept her as an active tenant . 

We appreciate i believe much more her on cameras actions whenever we “ miss “ her let’s say than getting daily doses of repetitions. She indeed masturbates providing a show but she will ALWAYS satisfy herself enjoying and not faking her moment . 

AND .. Ulyana doesn’t need any “ her viewership “ . She could easily do all at high prime time European time and no needs for worries . Personally , I prefer a tenant that ALSO LIVES away of cameras and ALSO PROVIDING in her work . And I think , VERY FEW can say they do the same . 

What Ulyana needs to do is keep her "Always Off and On Missing In Action" butt at home more, and stop depending so much on her Boyfriend / Wolf followers to increase her ratings

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

... That she didn’t sleep in her room a couple of nights ? ...

A couple of nights????  Wasn't it 8 or 9 days a week or so ago??   Pretty sure it was more than a week. 

In any case, opinions will vary.  Personally, I feel her activities are cynical and manipulative.

PS:  I found that threesome predictable and boring.  Somehow it seems almost choreographed and over-planned.

• Upvote 2