B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Esmi in a great mood , always nice seeing her being a bit different and more relaxed than the tough and serious face most of the times .. a woman with an incredible potential but chosen to be her own way . Respected and frustrating at the same time 😬

What A Difference A Day Makes, when Ulyana shows her fans that she really do care when she's bating for us, by pleasuring herself almost the same as last time, but instead of bating in darkness, this time using bright lights to show us that beautiful and Unforgettable body of hers, and a added Plus using camera 9 for some sexy anal play for us

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

What A Difference A Day Makes, when Ulyana shows her fans that she really do care when she's bating for us, by pleasuring herself almost the same as last time, but instead of bating in darkness, this time using bright lights to show us that beautiful and Unforgettable body of hers, and a added Plus using camera 9 for some sexy anal play for us

I know that you have your reasons to criticize her, but at least she delivers to her fans.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know that you have your reasons to criticize her, but at least she delivers to her fans.

Nowhere at all in that statement you just responded to did I criticize her, but instead this is a copy and paste of what I said,  What A Difference A Day Makes, when Ulyana shows her fans that she really do care when she's bating for us, by pleasuring herself almost the same as last time, but instead of bating in darkness, this time using bright lights to show us that beautiful and Unforgettable body of hers, and a added Plus using camera 9 for some sexy anal play for us

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Nowhere at all in that statement you just responded to did I criticize her, but instead this is a copy and paste of what I said,  What A Difference A Day Makes, when Ulyana shows her fans that she really do care when she's bating for us, by pleasuring herself almost the same as last time, but instead of bating in darkness, this time using bright lights to show us that beautiful and Unforgettable body of hers, and a added Plus using camera 9 for some sexy anal play for us

I know that. It was a general comment.