B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

🙄…like there are no subways in Europe…shiiiit, everything there is public transportation 🙄

I guess you quoted the wrong post.

I made that joke because I used to take the subway to go to work every day because it was easier than going by car.  

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you quoted the wrong post.

I made that joke because I used to take the subway to go to work every day because it was easier than going by car.  

I didn’t..I thought you were making fun of subways…which are convenient and in some places disgusting 

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I didn’t..I thought you were making fun of subways…which are convenient and in some places disgusting 

I was making fun too because, as I said, it was more convenient, but other subway users makes the experience of riding them really bad, and I will not even mention the subway workers strikes that made my life worst.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi at Uly's room asking her how was her night, if she slept well, etc.

🤣🤣🤣

It's good that these two girls get along so well It's good to have good friends. And friendship.Esmi is a very caring person she checked on Ulyana many time when she was down. In spirit....Esmi has alway got along with every body.It's good they can confide with each other.That's what friends are for.😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2