B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Guys … The pleasure and entertainment this woman gave to us ( SINCE that guy is away from her life , it is the VERY FIRST TIME we see her as single in a room of her own ) , it is of another level . Ulyana is one of the hottest women we can see in all type of actions , I don’t know what she’s trying to do regarding the posts that she’s still in open channels with her ex ( ? ) or whatever this guy . 

We speak with facts , Ulyana had sex with Dylan while being with  that guy . Ulyana had sex with Wolf while being ( ? ) with that guy . Ulyana had her FIRST EVER THREESOME while being ( ? ) with that guy . Now , WE ALL know that behind that angel’s voice , presence , attitude and general presence of Ulyana , she’s a little devil 😈 , we shouldn’t forget that she’s a girl that SHE LEFT all of her life back in Russia to escape from there and - in my opinion - , these are all issues of a fragile and still unstable personality to manage these issues . Olivia WAS ALWAYS THERE to be her advisor and ( big sister ? 😏 ) guide her in life choices and selections . 

Now , whatever goes on today , her stress and whatever we see , I don’t know if it is drugs , feeling guilty ALWAYS about her sex decisions , honestly , no idea and I don’t mind since the purpose of me as a subscriber is to be entertained and that happened . Of course , as a MAJOR Ulyana fan , I wish her to be happy and smiley and go SOON away of this shit she believes she’s in . But it is her life and her choices and - PERSONALLY - this version of Ulyana I SIMPLY LOVE . She’s a single for me and enjoying her life and the things that this woman offers , VERY VERY FEW DO . We need to enjoy her , WE ALL REALIZE how much of POOR CONTENT RLC provides when she’s not there , absent , away or plain and simple , not a tenant . 

WE ALL KNOW that Ulyana is the most popular tenant and that’s why RLC asks her ALWAYS to be part of the project . Russia , Czech Republic , Spain , she’s always an RLC soldier . We need to enjoy her for as long we have her in front of our screens . 

I'm starting to have no sympathy for her, she's a big girl, so stop getting in relationships and putting these guys into a situation where you know you can't control yourself, and if it's the same guy that keeps going back to her, he is just as nutty as her

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm starting to have no sympathy for her, she's a big girl, so stop getting in relationships and putting these guys into a situation where you know you can't control yourself, and if it's the same guy that keeps going back to her, he is just as nutty as her

Come on . She’s a young girl , think of you at her age , did you do all things right ? SHE NEEDS TO MAKE MISTAKES to learn , personally I think that she’s struggling due to lack of a LOYAL friend to advise her at difficult times . Olivia’s absence is very difficult for her , I thought that Fiora could be the person that would be next to her at difficult times , it then proved to be Harley but Harley wants NOTHING TO DO with whatever goes on in the Barcelona apartments ( she’s the ONLY ONE who does nothing out of living the MOST NORMAL LIFE of them all , just some masturbation shows and she fucks some guys whenever her woman desires are sky high , but NEVER EVER dragging herself in anything else ) , unfortunately - and in my opinion - there’s just a surface bond and communication with Nadia and Esmi and mostly for the cameras so as to show that “ IT IS ALL FINE IN B2 “ , let’s say that the only thing that could really help her is spending time with Harley and take the marathon chats in the kitchen like they used to do . Still , the sex is also a distraction so as to feel better and happier but in the end , LIKE EVERYONE IN LIFE , it is all in her head . She needs to think like a 24 old years girl on what’s the best for her and even if the decision is painful , she needs to go with her choice till the end so as to FINALLY escape this toxic with whatever this guy makes in her brain. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on . She’s a young girl , think of you at her age , did you do all things right ? SHE NEEDS TO MAKE MISTAKES to learn , personally I think that she’s struggling due to lack of a LOYAL friend to advise her at difficult times . Olivia’s absence is very difficult for her , I thought that Fiora could be the person that would be next to her at difficult times , it then proved to be Harley but Harley wants NOTHING TO DO with whatever goes on in the Barcelona apartments ( she’s the ONLY ONE who does nothing out of living the MOST NORMAL LIFE of them all , just some masturbation shows and she fucks some guys whenever her woman desires are sky high , but NEVER EVER dragging herself in anything else ) , unfortunately - and in my opinion - there’s just a surface bond and communication with Nadia and Esmi and mostly for the cameras so as to show that “ IT IS ALL FINE IN B2 “ , let’s say that the only thing that could really help her is spending time with Harley and talk the marathon chars in the kitchen like they used to do . Still , the sec is also a distraction so as to feel better and happier but in the end , LIKE EVERYONE IN LIFE , it is all in her head . She needs to think like a 24 old years girl on what’s the best for her and even if the decision is painful , she needs to go with her choice till the bed so as to FINALLY escape this toxic with whatever this guy makes in her brain. 

She's a woman and if she's in a relationship, stay away from this toxic wolf, she makes the same stupid ass mistakes, Time After Time After Time, grow the fuck up, so if she wants to just fuck everything that walks, do not get into a relationship

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

I see people with their own opinions, but I am not finding any creeps and pervs, unless you have those three fingers pointing back at yourself

I see people judging other people they really know nothing about and the sad part is they actually pay money to watch these people. You can be a creep but you have no right to judge others 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1